• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

g00n squ4d thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
considering i have never heard of you impostors in my life it makes me lol that you would claim to have opposed our might. and @ arena master, we only ever play as teams of 3.
How does it feel that the only recognition you've ever gotten in your life was when 2 of us wrecked your tryhard asses in game and called you out on this retarded thread? You're pathetic and your clan will disband due to shame in a matter of days.

Infitrate

Tribute
Reaction score
How does it feel that the only recognition you've ever gotten in your life was when 2 of us wrecked your tryhard asses in game and called you out on this retarded thread? You're pathetic and your clan will disband due to shame in a matter of days.
I have never seen you in my life, we play on EU servers lol. Keep dreaming about your fantasies of being good at this game. g00n squ4d continues to dominate. Also, thanks for the continued views and bumping troll :)

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
"twitch fps reflexes" lol.

Why are people getting so serious it's just minecraft. :)

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyone and their dog would take these jokes out at the same time.

Still nothing to see here, infiltrate is an attention seeking bad kid.

Infitrate

Tribute
Reaction score
Anyone and their dog would take these jokes out at the same time.

Still nothing to see here, infiltrate is an attention seeking bad kid.
"Anyone and their dog"? So your IQ is so low that to comprehend this post you need a dog next to you? You need help man.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think you would stand my skype contact list :p

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Anyone and their dog"? So your IQ is so low that to comprehend this post you need a dog next to you? You need help man.
It's a common saying that anyone above 12 would understand. Anyone educated, actually. You aren't the best, you are a group of scrubs with one loud mouth idiot who can't get a single win.

Infitrate

Tribute
Reaction score
It's a common saying that anyone above 12 would understand. Anyone educated, actually. You aren't the best, you are a group of scrubs with one loud mouth idiot who can't get a single win.
4 wins on us, 3 eu and i started saturday lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci