• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming PC?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I've seen 780s run on that with plenty of headroom. I assume you want another 4GB 770, yes?
If I've got the budget for it in the future :p
I might end up doing two of a different card to use if I can find a pair that work in SLi better.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
If I were to recommend a PC I wouldn't, personally custom builds are the way to go, you can get just as good or better stats for MUCH less.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of parts thinking, I can do this. I would recommend scheduling a day (it might take hours) to build it, and I absolutely recommend having a friend/family member who knows about computers (my dad is a computer scientist so lol) to help you out. The best and greatest feeling you will ever have, is when you boot it up, fans are swirling and the computer is done :)

As for a build, you can either use this one that is dirt cheap, easily upgadable, and will run minecraft fine and is well in your budget. I can vouch for it, as I own these parts lol. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/BaccaBoy15/saved/3K42
Don't judge :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be your build?
If I were to recommend a PC I wouldn't, personally custom builds are the way to go, you can get just as good or better stats for MUCH less.
Ya thats what I have been told :)
I bought a bunch of parts thinking, I can do this. I would recommend scheduling a day (it might take hours) to build it, and I absolutely recommend having a friend/family member who knows about computers (my dad is a computer scientist so lol) to help you out. The best and greatest feeling you will ever have, is when you boot it up, fans are swirling and the computer is done :)

As for a build, you can either use this one that is dirt cheap, easily upgadable, and will run minecraft fine and is well in your budget. I can vouch for it, as I own these parts lol. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/BaccaBoy15/saved/3K42
Don't judge :)
I want to build mine :) but like you idk if I can do it all by my self. Im having my parents find someone who can help me when I buy it :). Also what Fps do you run on this with Normal mc settings?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci