• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming PC?

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Avg price? and thanks allot this probs took a sec to post :)
Actually it did. I copy and pasted it off my notes therefore thats my build. Just that is around 1000$ but you can substitute items any time.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be your build?

Ya thats what I have been told :)

I want to build mine :) but like you idk if I can do it all by my self. Im having my parents find someone who can help me when I buy it :). Also what Fps do you run on this with Normal mc settings?
I currently run full screen, fancy graphics, 8 chunks, and full particles, 64x64 texture pack, optifine on, non recording, about 100 on teweran sg 2, any other regular map 60-80.
If I were on a laggier map, say ancient japan, I would go to fast graphics.
This is when I have nothing in the background running, and on task manager I have java priority set to high.

When recording (OBS) I turn to fast graphics and I never drop below 60.

If you are looking to run shaders, I say this one gets 30 non recording, but I haven't tested it while recording.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually it did. I copy and pasted it off my notes therefore thats my build. Just that is around 1000$ but you can substitute items any time.
ye I
I currently run full screen, fancy graphics, 8 chunks, and full particles, 64x64 texture pack, optifine on, non recording, about 100 on teweran sg 2, any other regular map 60-80.
If I were on a laggier map, say ancient japan, I would go to fast graphics.
This is when I have nothing in the background running, and on task manager I have java priority set to high.

When recording (OBS) I turn to fast graphics and I never drop below 60.

If you are looking to run shaders, I say this one gets 30 non recording, but I haven't tested it while recording.
koonot bad :)
got you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci