• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gay Bashing?

SImon Sealey

Survivor
Reaction score
I know I have talked about this before but I think now this has gotten outrageous

I'm pretty open to my sexuallality on minecraft, Since i have came out not only have I made other fellow minecraft LGBT gamers. I have became best friends with them.

I know its against peoples "religion" and "beliefs" but to be bashed because of it is unacceptable (pathetic) .

When me and my friends, play mcsg we would get some hate.. It hurt . We would complain but now when we get we this its actually pathetic... Like it happens every so often we don't even screenshot it, we just laugh.

I dont push my sexuallity in peoples' faces... I don't hold a rainbow flag and run down the street covered in glitter... So all i ask in return is for you not to do the same with your religion.

^tweet it

So I would love to see what you guys think in the comments! EDIT: Sorry if i worded this weird I i meant that i didn't want to report people for saying their opinion... If they are rude about it i do report them.

SImon Sealey

Survivor
Reaction score
If someone on mcsg is posting abusive comments about your sexuality then screenshot it and report it. The staff will deal with it as all sexualities have the right to play on our servers.

I am very aware of reporting! I am very familiar with that part of this website :3 But what's the point it will just get people more mad. It doesn't teach them anything

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
They will get a temporary ban for abuse and they will either learn their lesson or come back and do it again and it will get more severe each time until a perm ban is issued

SImon Sealey

Survivor
Reaction score
They will get a temporary ban for abuse and they will either learn their lesson or come back and do it again and it will get more severe each time until a perm ban is issued

It still doesn't change their opinion on the subject . They are the same person but now they are afraid to speak their mind.

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Well, you can't go on a big huge rant about it and then just say you won't bother reporting. But it's good that it doesn't get to you and your friends so much anymore. There's always gonna be haters and homophobes, so it's best to just move along.

Also, in my experience, most people that I have been get temp-bans or other punishment do learn something.
You can't expect anything to get done about stupid, arrogant people if you're not willing to do something about them besides post a super long thread talking about how people are ignorant trolls.

On another note, I do agree with you that some people are way out of line when it comes to LGBT members/players. I'm straight but I have many LGBT friends, so I support. :) I hope things get better for you. ♥

#I dont push my sexuallity in peoples' faces... I don't hold a rainbow flag and run down the street covered in glitter... So all i ask in return is for you not to do the same with your religion.

SImon Sealey

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, you can't go on a big huge rant about it and then just say you won't bother reporting. But it's good that it doesn't get to you and your friends so much anymore. There's always gonna be haters and homophobes, so it's best to just move along.

Also, in my experience, most people that I have been get temp-bans or other punishment do learn something.
You can't expect anything to get done about stupid, arrogant people if you're not willing to do something about them besides post a super long thread talking about how people are ignorant trolls.

On another note, I do agree with you that some people are way out of line when it comes to LGBT members/players. I'm straight but I have many LGBT friends, so I support. :) I hope things get better for you. ♥

#I dont push my sexuallity in peoples' faces... I don't hold a rainbow flag and run down the street covered in glitter... So all i ask in return is for you not to do the same with your religion.

I am just not a fan of people getting in trouble because of their opinion... But thank you! I feel as if things are getting better by the day :3

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Oh. Haha. I thought you were saying you just didn't want to bother with going through the reporting process.
I'm okay with people expressing their opinion, it's when they get rude was what I was more referring to. ^-^

SImon Sealey

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh. Haha. I thought you were saying you just didn't want to bother with going through the reporting process.
I'm okay with people expressing their opinion, it's when they get rude was what I was more referring to. ^-^

Oh yeah sorry if i worded that weird. I ment i don't want to report someone who is speaking their mind

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't listen to people who abuse because of sexuality, it seems like it doesn't bother you too much anymore--which is a good thing. Those people are the scum of the earth, they are not worth even a response.

SImon Sealey

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't listen to people who abuse because of sexuality, it seems like it doesn't bother you too much anymore--which is a good thing. Those people are the scum of the earth, they are not worth even a response.

True true, Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci