• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gay Bashing?

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No offense, but going on servers and telling everyone you're gay is kinda weird. I mean, why say it, it's only going to make trouble and controversy...
It might not be directed at him. But think every day how may people say something along the lines of "Hah, thats gay dude!" or "Stop acting like a Fa****". I'm not gay and I get angry at this stuff. Perhaps we don't mean to sound homophobic, but we could really be hurting someone who is actually gay.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It might not be directed at him. But think every day how may people say something along the lines of "Hah, thats gay dude!" or "Stop acting like a Fa****". I'm not gay and I get angry at this stuff. Perhaps we don't mean to sound homophobic, but we could really be hurting someone who is actually gay.
I agree, but if he is getting bashed for saying he is gay I just don't see the reason to proclaim it on servers.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree, but if he is getting bashed for saying he is gay I just don't see the reason to proclaim it on servers.
Should people be scared of telling people their sexuality? Now, if he is just wandering into servers just shouting he is gay then I agree. He is just asking for abuse. But if someone asks him, then he should not hide it. But like I said, if he is just randomly saying he is gay than he is asking for it.

Reaction score
I don't understand all the hate against peoples' sexualities. Who cares if they're straight, bi-sexual, gay, asexual, etc. As long as a person's sexuality isn't affecting your life [in a bad way], there is no reason to hate against it.
Anyways, I'm sorry that you have to deal with this type of stuff. My advice is to ignore them, because they're probably just trying to get under your skin.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like you. I like people that can say that they maybe are gay or lesbian etc. You should be proud of who you are, even though people are trying to make you feel worthless. You're not special because you like someone, boy or a girl, right? You're special, because not everyone can be that strong and stand up for who they are. And people that are saying crap about you. Stand up for yourself, report it if so, and just smile. Because you're the strong one that doesn't have make other people feel bad so you can feel good.
RESPECT.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Some people are so protective of their sexuality, and they call other people gay and fabulous persons because they think it's bad and since they are the opposite to that they think they are good. If that actually makes sense. I have more gay friends then straight which seems weird but it really isn't. I know someone who killed himself because every day he got beat up at my school for being gay. It's utterly awful and I wish the world didn't think of it this way. One day there was a huge argument in class and I kid you not, the other 23 students and the teacher said they hated gays and completely hated gay marriage, I was the only one who agreed with it. All I got way "wow you're such a queer go ******** ****** ****." Then a locker door slammed into my face and a punch to the temple.
So yeah, people need to stop abusing you about it except if someone says "wow you're gay" don't say something like "yeah I am, deal with it" Just ignore them, it will eliminate hate.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't mind the stupid kids who want the swag, They haven't! They are stupid! Don't mind them man! :) I would report them with a laugh on my face :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci