• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gender?

Does gender matter?

• Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Dewplexy cheats and Jo isn't good lmaooo
also: girls aren't welcomed as much as men are into pvp so they might not be as motivated to get better, may be why there aren't many known good pvpers that are girls.
Yeah kinda aware of Dew but just why not put her lol

SerityYT

Spectator
Reaction score
I wanted to adress an issue with minecraft. For some people (only some not all) they say that girls can't play minecraft?. Minecraft's for everyone and just because their skin is some girl don't mean that they can't PvP. This is just to say to those who do it, we are not just people who has played minecraft for 1 day we can be experienced
Like anything else, it takes practice, gender has nothing to do with skill towards pvp.

Pawh

Platinum
Reaction score
❤☯
Okay, first off it's 2015 and this topic of females can't be as good as males is quite over said. Anyone can be good at pvp depending on the amount of practice, time, and work they put into pvping. Anyone can be "good" at pvp regardless of your gender, age, ect. Both genders are born with arms, hands, fingers ect. and both genders can use their hands to pvp equally it (as I said earlier) depends on your mindset, practice and over determination to become "good" at pvp.
Everyone has there own definition on what is good and what is bad so there is no official guideline or rule set on good or bad pvpers.
Now, the idea that females can't pvp is just a sexist remark.
Both genders are created to be equal.
I also apologize for my spelling and or grammar.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
It's not like pressing buttons on a keyboard requires you to have a particular appendage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci