• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GG12?

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a thought to ponder on: why do people say GG12?

Saying that implies you must've eaten a GApple somewhere during the course of the fight. This probably means you weren't doing too well. I see the term as a compliment; when someone says GG12 to me, I see it as "I had to eat a GApple just so I can kill you, you're pretty good."

Any thoughts?

I really hope I'm not just out of my mind and hopefully someone agrees with me.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess it's just to intimidate you, like all the other sayings that are being talked about on MCGamer. Don't let it get to your skin. If they had to eat an gapple to defeat you, be proud. They had to use assistance to win a fight, and you didn't.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a thought to ponder on: why do people say GG12?

Saying that implies you must've eaten a GApple somewhere during the course of the fight. This probably means you weren't doing too well. I see the term as a compliment; when someone says GG12 to me, I see it as "I had to eat a GApple just so I can kill you, you're pretty good."

Any thoughts?

I really hope I'm not just out of my mind and hopefully someone agrees with me.
What about if you both ate gapples.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know why people get so worked up over a block game... Why can't we all just have fun :)

E

Ephiza

I don't know why people get so worked up over a block game... Why can't we all just have fun :)
And I don't get why people get all worked up over a trash game like COD? It's how people are. Extremely competitive, and don't want to lose, in anything. I hate losing in a reading contest with someone.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And I don't get why people get all worked up over a trash game like COD? It's how people are. Extremely competitive, and don't want to lose, in anything. I hate losing in a reading contest with someone.
I think people just like rubbing in the fact that they won since the MCGamer Commuinity is extremely competitive compared to other networks .Its fine having the MCGamer Community competitive, but no need to take it to an extent for people to quit or upset.

E

Ephiza

I think people just like rubbing in the fact that they won since the MCGamer Commuinity is extremely competitive compared to other networks .Its fine having the MCGamer Community competitive, but no need to take it to an extent for people to quit or upset.
Makes you wonder why games like COD are actually successful. And if you think mcsg is competitive, clearly, you've never seen a game like dota 2 or cs:go..

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Makes you wonder why games like COD are actually successful. And if you think mcsg is competitive, clearly, you've never seen a game like dota 2 or cs:go..
Im afraid that if I even step near those games... I won't even come back alive...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci