• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GG12?

E

Ephiza

I guess it's just to intimidate you, like all the other sayings that are being talked about on MCGamer. Don't let it get to your skin. If they had to eat an gapple to defeat you, be proud. They had to use assistance to win a fight, and you didn't.
excuse this double post, but since ur a mod, don't u think putting ur skype in ur sig will lead to some problems..?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Just to let y'all know, I gg12 does not assist me. It's a part of me, literally.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
excuse this double post, but since ur a mod, don't u think putting ur skype in ur sig will lead to some problems..?
It's just there. Besides, you're like the first to notice it. :p I only accept it if I know they are legit.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know why people get so worked up over a block game... Why can't we all just have fun :)
I don't know why many people say "It's only a block game". If it's just that, why do you play it? You make it sound bland and boring yet I assume you still play the game considering you're on these forums. Competitiveness is a huge factor in the game for this server and of course people are going to get mad when they're playing competitively and people say "eZ gg12". It's a normal reaction from many people.

E

Ephiza

I don't know why many people say "It's only a block game". If it's just that, why do you play it? You make it sound bland and boring yet I assume you still play the game considering you're on these forums. Competitiveness is a huge factor in the game for this server and of course people are going to get mad when they're playing competitively and people say "eZ gg12". It's a normal reaction from many people.
eZ

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im just stating the obvious, its a block game and I am definitely not insulting it.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I don't see why people need to say "gg" anything unless it was actually a good fight.
Today a hacker killed me (like obvy kill aura) and it made me mad, because I don't play that much and especially not mcsg (unless scrim or battle). This kid dies from my invis fire on the way to spawn and says, "Wow I died, but I killed a good player in a fair 1v1 this game" People who do this, FK U KILL YOURSELF BURN IN FIRE CUT YOURSELF THEN BATHE IN LEMON JUICE MEXICAN BLACKANESE JAP MESIAH FGT

E

Ephiza

Today a hacker killed me (like obvy kill aura) and it made me mad, because I don't play that much and especially not mcsg (unless scrim or battle). This kid dies from my invis fire on the way to spawn and says, "Wow I died, but I killed a good player in a fair 1v1 this game" People who do this, FK U KILL YOURSELF BURN IN FIRE CUT YOURSELF THEN BATHE IN LEMON JUICE MEXICAN BLACKANESE JAP MESIAH FGT
you mean ebola?

Reactions: Wyz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci