• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name:Jack
IGN:JackD88
Skype name:jackdearman1
Donor:non donor
Wins:132
Games Played:728
PvP Strengths:Sword fight, i'm okay with F&S and long bow shots
PvP Weaknesses:my timing with a fishing rod when going into a fight and dealing with teams of 3 and hackers
Why do you wish to join Ghost: From my previous clan i wanted to join a much better skilled clan which will have more organised clan battles and also help me improve my PVP skills whilst playing with better players
Did you have any previous clans: i was in a clan called #Allegiance

Thank you for reading my app and even though my stats do not show much i did kill Gravey4rd in a 1v1(But not to get cocky i did have better Armour and a better weapon)
I was in the game when Jack killed Gravey4rd. The picture from my signature is from the game. Hope you cosider giving him a trial <3

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name:Jack
IGN:JackD88
Skype name:jackdearman1
Donor:non donor
Wins:132
Games Played:728
PvP Strengths:Sword fight, i'm okay with F&S and long bow shots
PvP Weaknesses:my timing with a fishing rod when going into a fight and dealing with teams of 3 and hackers
Why do you wish to join Ghost: From my previous clan i wanted to join a much better skilled clan which will have more organised clan battles and also help me improve my PVP skills whilst playing with better players
Did you have any previous clans: i was in a clan called #Allegiance

Thank you for reading my app and even though my stats do not show much i did kill Gravey4rd in a 1v1(But not to get cocky i did have better Armour and a better weapon)
[DENIED] Reason: We're not currently accepting "Spirit" level members.

GreatTice

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Teo
IGN: GreatTice
Skype name: I would prefer personally messaging someone instead of posting it here publically.
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 397
Games Played: 1371
PvP Strengths: I think when fighting. I don't go all out and fight. I know my surroundings, I know what to do and when to do it. I would say that I have good with everything really, all weapons. Although I can be exceptionally good with the bow.
PvP Weaknesses: I would not like to state hackers here, because fighting hackers isn't really pure PvP, it's just fighting a rule breaker/cheater. I don't have a PvP weakness in particular.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I have not been in a clan for quite some time. I want to join one and fight for it, fight for it exceptionally. Also, I know some good players in it, and I want to have fun! :D
Did you have any previous clans: Yes, I have been in #TakenSouls, #North and #NorthV2. I believe I am ready to join another clan. I want to gameplay to be noteworthy, and I want it to help the clan.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Teo
IGN: GreatTice
Skype name: I would prefer personally messaging someone instead of posting it here publically.
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 397
Games Played: 1371
PvP Strengths: I think when fighting. I don't go all out and fight. I know my surroundings, I know what to do and when to do it. I would say that I have good with everything really, all weapons. Although I can be exceptionally good with the bow.
PvP Weaknesses: I would not like to state hackers here, because fighting hackers isn't really pure PvP, it's just fighting a rule breaker/cheater. I don't have a PvP weakness in particular.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I have not been in a clan for quite some time. I want to join one and fight for it, fight for it exceptionally. Also, I know some good players in it, and I want to have fun! :D
Did you have any previous clans: Yes, I have been in #TakenSouls, #North and #NorthV2. I believe I am ready to join another clan. I want to gameplay to be noteworthy, and I want it to help the clan.
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Shadow

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name: Tom
IGN: CandyBoy19
Skype name: Kezo has it, but pm if so
Donor: Iron, getting gold :p
Wins: 185
Games Played: 1400 This is my friends old account, I took over after about 900 games. Also i'm a better general pvper.
PvP Strengths: FnS, Fishing rod, bow. Basicaally all the things in a 1v1 scenario.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 or more, unless there are bad or have bad equipment.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: This clan is probably the most skilled, focused and unbeatable clan out there.
I have played with some people from this clan and there techniques are actually astonishing.
I believe I could help this clan in all the ways I can, and I would be determined to do that.
If you picked me, your choice would prosper.
To be amongst all these phenomenal players..would be a dream come true!
Did you have any previous clans: #Silent V2 and And a couple others that I left instantaneously because of their lack of skill.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Tom
IGN: CandyBoy19
Skype name: Kezo has it, but pm if so
Donor: Iron, getting gold :p
Wins: 185
Games Played: 1400 This is my friends old account, I took over after about 900 games. Also i'm a better general pvper.
PvP Strengths: FnS, Fishing rod, bow. Basicaally all the things in a 1v1 scenario.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 or more, unless there are bad or have bad equipment.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: This clan is probably the most skilled, focused and unbeatable clan out there.
I have played with some people from this clan and there techniques are actually astonishing.
I believe I could help this clan in all the ways I can, and I would be determined to do that.
If you picked me, your choice would prosper.
To be amongst all these phenomenal players..would be a dream come true!
Did you have any previous clans: #Silent V2 and And a couple others that I left instantaneously because of their lack of skill.
[DENIED] Reason: Clan members thought you did not fit in

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Please upload the correct score, please be good sports about loses.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Please upload the correct score, please be good sports about loses.
Both clans have agreed on the score that I posted, as this was the score before our disqualification for a member bypassing the filter. The game that would follow this (should we not have been disqualified) would have been a 2vs1 for Ghost, as agreed on according to our "lag out" rules. We would extrapolate this to a win and so the score "would've" been 4-4. Therefore, the score I posted was agreed on by both clans. Also, if you knew the full proceedings of the clan war, you would realise Ghost are being VERY good sports in accepting this loss. http://i.imgur.com/LxcNuqY.png.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci