• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Milan
IGN: Devilbutt
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): PvP
Wins (or your three build images): 305
Games Played: 1474
PvP/Build Strengths: Fishing Rod, Bow
PvP/Build Weaknesses: FnS
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Looks like a good clan! :)
Did you have any previous clans: Exotic
[DENIED] Reason: Members in the clan do not like you
Name: James
IGN: WhyYouNoPickUp
Skype name: artiom_solonkov1
Donor: No, but soon.
Wins: 230
Games Played: 2279
PvP Strengths: huahwi's fire tactic, rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights and ice fights.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Because this seems like a very good clan (and it is) and I want to make new friends, aswell as get better at teamworking.
Did you have any previous clans: #Obey, #Guardians.
[DENIED] Reason: Members in the clan do not like you
Name: Jack
IGN: HD_DUDE1000
Skype name: baconstripzzuk101
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 401
Games Played: 1703
PvP Strengths: Swords & FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers & Running into fights to early
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Because there's some nice people and it seems an awesome clan to be apart of!
Did you have any previous clans: #NinjaPvP (A while back) #TheForce. Ive not been in many because I've played solo for ages!
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Soul

Tobschiller

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Tobs
IGN: Tobschiller
Skype name: DonkeyFucker
Wins:0
Games Played:2130
PvP Strengths: Hax
PvP Weaknesses: Other Hackers killing me
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Bc you're a fabulous person
Did you have any previous clans: A nub clan called #Ghost

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Tobs
IGN: Tobschiller
Skype name: DonkeyFucker
Wins:0
Games Played:2130
PvP Strengths: Hax
PvP Weaknesses: Other Hackers killing me
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Bc you're a fabulous person
Did you have any previous clans: A nub clan called #Ghost
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Soul

Zedas

Survivor
Reaction score
It's not so much that they do not like you, it's what they've heard. We do not think that you will fit in.
Sorry, but can you tell me the names of the people who heard about me?

Sebastian_Swe

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Sebastian Josef Lazar
IGN: FightForGods
Skype name: Sebastian.lazar9
Wins: 632
Games Played: 2505
PvP Strengths: Rod, Melee, Fns
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, Ice
Why do you wish to join Ghost: 1. I made a big BIG mistake for leaving the clan. 2. I like the players and i could learn how they play.
Did you have any previous clans: I've been on 500+ Clans.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Sebastian Josef Lazar
IGN: FightForGods
Skype name: Sebastian.lazar9
Wins: 632
Games Played: 2505
PvP Strengths: Rod, Melee, Fns
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, Ice
Why do you wish to join Ghost: 1. I made a big BIG mistake for leaving the clan. 2. I like the players and i could learn how they play.
Did you have any previous clans: I've been on 500+ Clans.
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Trial Member

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Toto
IGN: totothebest97
Skype name: giola979797
Wins: 761
Games Played: 1711
PvP Strengths: I'm weird,if I'm focused on the game I seem a freaking proplayer,otherwise I could even seem like one of those random steeves D: ; anyway,FnS ftw(at least as long as I don't set myself on fire <3)
PvP Weaknesses: not so good with bow,expecially in bow vs bow.Whenever I find one of those regen/stopfire hackers,I don't know how to fight them,so I run away just hoping that their connection will go down or something like this
Not a weakness,but my connection...well...since I live in Italy,my ping doesn't help me(about 70) :c
Why do you wish to join Ghost: since I've been playing on mcsg,I've always played with people I met online,who became my friends,but they've never been so good.I started to search a clan recently,for playing with people and improving my skills,and this one looks awesome about everything:skilled people and seriousness!
Did you have any previous clans: I've always played with friends I met online as I already told;I've never joined a clan,the problem weren't my pvp skills,but until 1-2 months ago my english...well...I almost didn't even know the grammar,even now I'm not perfect,expecially when I talk,because I never do it,I'm not used to do it,but I'll improve improve even on this,just gotta get the rust off <3

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Toto
IGN: totothebest97
Skype name: giola979797
Wins: 761
Games Played: 1711
PvP Strengths: I'm weird,if I'm focused on the game I seem a freaking proplayer,otherwise I could even seem like one of those random steeves D: ; anyway,FnS ftw(at least as long as I don't set myself on fire <3)
PvP Weaknesses: not so good with bow,expecially in bow vs bow.Whenever I find one of those regen/stopfire hackers,I don't know how to fight them,so I run away just hoping that their connection will go down or something like this
Not a weakness,but my connection...well...since I live in Italy,my ping doesn't help me(about 70) :c
Why do you wish to join Ghost: since I've been playing on mcsg,I've always played with people I met online,who became my friends,but they've never been so good.I started to search a clan recently,for playing with people and improving my skills,and this one looks awesome about everything:skilled people and seriousness!
Did you have any previous clans: I've always played with friends I met online as I already told;I've never joined a clan,the problem weren't my pvp skills,but until 1-2 months ago my english...well...I almost didn't even know the grammar,even now I'm not perfect,expecially when I talk,because I never do it,I'm not used to do it,but I'll improve improve even on this,just gotta get the rust off <3
You applied for us, aswell as applying for Ghost? wow...

Broztie

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Tahhe
IGN: Broztie
Skype name: El_bozna
Wins: 10(I have been playing on my friends acc and won many games 10-50)
Games Played: 228
PvP Strengths: I am Really Fast and hard killer xD wins almost every 1v1 SOMETIMES 1v2. I am Actually Pretty Good with bow i took out a 4 man team with bow and won.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers that knows how to hack and when i Obviously don't have any weapon
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Sounds Like a EPIC Clan and Good people is in this clan.
Did you have any previous clans: I Never Knew about clans and that i was more here to kill and win. Never could join a clan because i was sharing a acc with my friend that i am not doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci