• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giants [EU]

Andaluzchistoso

Tribute
Reaction score

》APPLICATION《

IGN: ShadowMikq
Nickname: Mike
Past Clans: Astral , Empire , Weaken , Transcend , Vulrure , Phayron , Offensive , Dancovers , DancoversAc , Gamers , ShadowBoys etc...
Nation: Spain but i speak english well.
Stats [Current ~ Legacy]: I've got 1/3.4
Skype Name: folagor2003
Have you played with any of the members : Yes i played with Fra , he is my friend and he say to me that i'm very good and i want stay in a nice clan with him. Ty Mike <3

Jartide

Spectator
Reaction score
》APPLICATION《

IGN: ArcheTipo
Nickname: ArcheTipo
Past Clans: Hidden,Aggressive
Nation: Italy
Stats [Current ~ Legacy]: MCSG game just for fun, as soon as i get an alt beacon for the sg well without ruining the stats.
Skype Name: Jartide
Have you played with any of the members :I want to become strong with a clan doing many cw always commit myself to the fullest, I know that I have no past clan but I want to start well for the category with this CLAN. Ty,ArcheTipo.

Miky

Quantum
Reaction score
》APPLICATION《

Stats [Current ~ Legacy]: MCSG game just for fun, as soon as i get an alt beacon for the sg well without ruining the stats.
Have you played with any of the members :I want to become strong with a clan doing many cw always commit myself to the fullest, I know that I have no past clan but I want to start well for the category with this CLAN. Ty,ArcheTipo.
sure

ItsBerga

Survivor
Reaction score
》APPLICATION《

We're on pause sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci