• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giants [EU]

Andaluzchistoso

Tribute
Reaction score

》APPLICATION《

IGN: ShadowMikq
Nickname: Mike
Past Clans: Astral , Empire , Weaken , Transcend , Vulrure , Phayron , Offensive , Dancovers , DancoversAc , Gamers , ShadowBoys etc...
Nation: Spain but i speak english well.
Stats [Current ~ Legacy]: I've got 1/3.4
Skype Name: folagor2003
Have you played with any of the members : Yes i played with Fra , he is my friend and he say to me that i'm very good and i want stay in a nice clan with him. Ty Mike <3

Jartide

Spectator
Reaction score
》APPLICATION《

IGN: ArcheTipo
Nickname: ArcheTipo
Past Clans: Hidden,Aggressive
Nation: Italy
Stats [Current ~ Legacy]: MCSG game just for fun, as soon as i get an alt beacon for the sg well without ruining the stats.
Skype Name: Jartide
Have you played with any of the members :I want to become strong with a clan doing many cw always commit myself to the fullest, I know that I have no past clan but I want to start well for the category with this CLAN. Ty,ArcheTipo.

Miky

Quantum
Reaction score
》APPLICATION《

Stats [Current ~ Legacy]: MCSG game just for fun, as soon as i get an alt beacon for the sg well without ruining the stats.
Have you played with any of the members :I want to become strong with a clan doing many cw always commit myself to the fullest, I know that I have no past clan but I want to start well for the category with this CLAN. Ty,ArcheTipo.
sure

ItsBerga

Survivor
Reaction score
》APPLICATION《

We're on pause sorry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci