• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giggity69Goo AMA Because bored af

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ask me, a person who's been here for almost 4 years, a former green bean, diamond donor, platinum donor, vip, mod, and now current map-maker anything. literally ask me anything. i've been in clans, i've helped with quite a few maps, and know most of the community as it's where I have resided for a good 3 years.

oh yea if you wanna ask about Badlion too go ahead cuz I'm a mod there.

Anyways let the fun begin

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's your favourite cake? :)
Is this a serious question or just some random question to boost your Messages number?

#roast1ayylmao

edit: lmao socrates always answered questions with questions and look where he used to be

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
It's a legit Question if I wanted to boost messages i would go spam clans from EU..... lol

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's a legit Question if I wanted to boost messages i would go spam clans from EU..... lol
Okay cool. Btw if you want your message to seem direct and not random all of a sudden, and actually want to get my attention quicker, you can just press "reply" on my post.

edit: ^ not a roast just a pro tip from the pro gig

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Okay cool. Btw if you want your message to seem direct and not random all of a sudden, and actually want to get my attention quicker, you can just press "reply" on my post.

edit: ^ not a roast just a pro tip from the pro gig
Yeah I forgot xD

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to dingo what is the circumference of a helicopter frog with a giant purple hiker bag?

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Your favorite Egyptian? *cough* HI *cough*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci