• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giggity69Goo AMA Because bored af

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
prob not

it depends on if you decide to always keep it on your mind or not

It depends if you try your hardest to make it to the top, and enjoy the beauty of it. If you work hard, you play hard.

Your own meaning is what truly matters in life.

If that's you then do you. I only can only try and stop people so much, but if you won't see that time is of the essence then maybe just do it?
wow you convinced me. i think im going to go on with life and accept what life has dealt me. thanks Andreas!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
wow you convinced me. i think im going to go on with life and accept what life has dealt me. thanks Andreas!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's what this ama is for... to save lives through a block game forum

NateNatural

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your favorite Survival Games map (Other than your own)?

Madi

Quantum
Reaction score
When playing UHC do you even get red stone and lapis? because those are very essential to the game

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just listen to The Life of Pablo
but that means ill have to live eternally because if read a book then i am delaying my death, therefore i must continue my life and live eternally :^( why cant i just hang myself when i get to 90 years old yay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci