• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Girl-Friends?

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like 3/4 the girls in my class and like 1/10 the girls in my school.. that's a pretty rough estimate..
Then when it comes to online.. I usually choose to creep girls out.. especially if they're hawt.. so like 2 online xD
"Choose to creep girls out" You're mah man.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IRL: About 5
Online: More than that. Of some reason, I find it easier through internet xD Easier to get closer girl-friends than irl lel.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
I have 14 Girl-friends and I would consider 4 of them close, with one of them being my (twin) sister. :p
Never had a girlfriend, and at the moment, I don't really want one, so it's a win-win! :D

Reaction score
Most of my friends are actually guys, both online and IRL. Girls, I have about 10 online friends, probably less, and IRL, maybe 10.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I go to a to an all boys school like Damo, so yeah I only have about 3 irl and then 5 or so on the internet that are close.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a lot of female friends to be honest, it might be because most of the music related activities I do are primarily female. I'd say I have 10-15 girl-friends IRL that I talk to normally, and 5 that I interact with a lot. In real life, I'm the type of person that knows a lot of people and talk to a lot of people (I'd call them friends), but only have a few real friends that I hang out with and are really close with. Unlike most of the other people that are posting here, I can't really say that I have a female friend online. I mean, I know a few girls, but I don't really consider then "friends". I feel more attracted towards females when I'm actually talking to them face-to-face and interacting with them, but that's just my take on things. I used to be awkward around girls (When I was 10 and younger), but now I'm fine.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
IRL - Maybe around 50.
Online - Like 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci