• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Girl-Friends?

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I go to an all boys school, so it's kinda hard... I still have around 10-15 or so

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I have a group of around 15 guy friends, we call ourselves "the barkada" (Filipino for group of friends basically) We all play Football (soccer) as it's the popular sport in my school.

I'm not friends with any of the gamers in my school or nerds.. Even though I play MCSG a lot xD

And then there's the Barkadettes, a group of around 15-20 girls they are basically the girl version of the Barkada, they consist of Footballers, Cheerleader (Pep), volleyball, etc. So all of them are basically my friends.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got a lot on the internet maybe 10 but I'm friends with most girls in my year at school so 20-25

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
More girl-friends than boy-friends, actually.

As FuSioN said, I talk to around 20 or so guys and a little more than 20 girls, but for people that I hang out with about 2 are guys and 4 are girls.... :p Don't worry, I am friendzoned.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Well I've always been a girl to get along better with guys than with girls. Because girls are mean and complicated and they overreact.
Irl I have like 100 guy friends, and my best friends have been guys since like kindergarten. Only 20-25 are close friends though.

Online, I probably have over 300 guy friends, but only 30 or so being "close."

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Well I've always been a girl to get along better with guys than with girls. Because girls are mean and complicated and they overreact.
Irl I have like 100 guy friends, and my best friends have been guys since like kindergarten. Only 20-25 are close friends though.

Online, I probably have over 300 guy friends, but only 30 or so being "close."
Be my boyfriend plz kirspye

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Y u tag me ejegun , but anyways.. I don't really know. I usually hang out with more girls cause the boys think I'm really weird or they smoke, drink etc and I don't wanna be part of that

L

Lululioness

I have lots of girl friends! I wonder why...?

Oh right, boy-friends? Totally read the thread properly.
I have about five guy friends IRL, 2 of them are pretty close.

Online, most of my friends are guys... because girls are too busy posting five million selfies a day on Instagram to play video games, of course. And I don't have a boyfriend because I'm twelve, twelve-year-old relationships are dumb most of the time because they last like a day, and all the guys at my school are stupid AND I'm going to an all-girls school next year xD

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I have lots of girl friends! I wonder why...?

Oh right, boy-friends? Totally read the thread properly.
I have about five guy friends IRL, 2 of them are pretty close.

Online, most of my friends are guys... because girls are too busy posting five million selfies a day on Instagram to play video games, of course. And I don't have a boyfriend because I'm twelve, twelve-year-old relationships are dumb most of the time because they last like a day, and all the guys at my school are stupid AND I'm going to an all-girls school next year xD
Of course... girls and their selfies... even in Australia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci