• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Give People A Second Chance to Apply for Mod if they've been Banned for Hacking.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
The thing is, MCSG cannot just change a rule for ONE person. Maybe you could get mod, but they cannot change a whole rule saying you have to be active on the forums, report hackers, etc... Sure hackers prove themsevles. Not very often. And like I stated if you hacked you did it knowing it was against the rules and it would've made you never get mod. I get it was long ago, but still you have to realize things like this. Maybe take this and learn from it in the future.
What do you mean by "MCSG cannot just change a rule for one person"?

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
What do you mean by "MCSG cannot just change a rule for one person"?
I meant that MCSG cannot make a rule "If you get banned you can have mod if you are active, report tons of hackers, and are very active in-game and in the forums. There aren't many people who do that.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I meant that MCSG cannot make a rule "If you get banned you can have mod if you are active, report tons of hackers, and are very active in-game and in the forums. There aren't many people who do that.
You realize that's the point right? Thats to make sure there won't be any past-banned players who would abuse their mod rank if they were put in that position.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Because that is basically an exception. It cannot be a rule, but a RARE exception. Maybe try getting an exception rather than a rule?
I meant if you met that rule then you could be considered, but I like the idea of it being an "exception" better. Exception is basically what I meant.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I meant if you met that rule then you could be considered, but I like the idea of it being an "exception" better. Exception is basically what I meant.
I feel as if a difficult to obtain exception would be fair. That's what I was mentioning earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci