• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Give People A Second Chance to Apply for Mod if they've been Banned for Hacking.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shouldn't been "For Hacking". Should just be "Banned", cause I got banned but never hacked, I got banned for spamming ./v 4....

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
If they have a good record for the past like 10 months or so, then they should be given the privelage to apply.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really support this. People that decided to hack are immature, and usually just hack to troll people, if not then just being dumb and not knowing the rules. Mods have the requirement to be extreamly mature, which hackers are not.
Also I think this was suggested times before, but got turned down by Sr. Mods.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't really support this. People that decided to hack are immature, and usually just hack to troll people, if not then just being dumb and not knowing the rules. Mods have the requirement to be extreamly mature, which hackers are not.
Also I think this was suggested times before, but got turned down by Sr. Mods.
We don't mean they should just go "Oh, you're sorry, ok you can apply!" I believe it'd be fair to go through a tough process to apply anyway if they have a clean record since and demonstrate good qualities over a long leriod of time. Quite honestly, I trust some former banned players more than some mods...

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
It's the senior staffs decision. I used to have hacks before I could type in the chat, It was in 2012 and I was immature back then, thats probably the case for a lot of people. I think it should be no hacks within twelve months of the application. I recently got denied:
At this point in time due to your history of offenses we have decided you are not fit for passing an age exception. However you may apply in the regular fashion once you reach the age of 15.
but:
However you may apply in the regular fashion once you reach the age of 15.
means that this thread is incorrect and it's still possible. I hope!

Good luck to all the people with a bad history of offences that are really dedicated and right for the job.
I hope you get it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's the senior staffs decision. I used to have hacks before I could type in the chat, It was in 2012 and I was immature back then, thats probably the case for a lot of people. I think it should be no hacks within twelve months of the application. I recently got denied:

but:

means that this thread is incorrect and it's still possible. I hope!

Good luck to all the people with a bad history of offences that are really dedicated and right for the job.
I hope you get it.
They almost always say you can reapply. Doesn't mean they'll accept you.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
If you hack on the server that is your problem, your fault, you chose to hack on the server no one else did for you, you should get Permanent banned, and not able to Re-apply for Moderator if you get your ban appeal accepted which is rare. You downloaded that hack client. you chose to put it into that "hacks" folder. Its not a mistake, using hacks is not a mistake. Some people don't get it. Hacking gives you a advantage over other players, you get hacks because you know you can't play Minecraft for fun or just normally, that is what hackers are. All above what they feel or what the real meaning of all of this, I only read the majority of the first thread post.

*Note*
If you like the server and want to play forever and have a so called "Minecraft Career" on here, don't get banned in general.
*Note*

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
If you hack on the server that is your problem, your fault, you chose to hack on the server no one else did for you, you should get Permanent banned, and not able to Re-apply for Moderator if you get your ban appeal accepted which is rare. You downloaded that hack client. you chose to put it into that "hacks" folder. Its not a mistake, using hacks is not a mistake. Some people don't get it. Hacking gives you a advantage over other players, you get hacks because you know you can't play Minecraft for fun or just normally, that is what hackers are. All above what they feel or what the real meaning of all of this, I only read the majority of the first thread post.

*Note*
If you like the server and want to play forever and have a so called "Minecraft Career" on here, don't get banned in general.
*Note*
Agreed.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score

*Note*
*Note*
In my case, it wasn't myself who downloaded the hacks. I won't explain the full story as it is too long. Also I hope you realize I'am not saying that I accidentally downloaded it, it was a wrong decision if you would like me to be even more specific. You're making yourself sound like a perfect human being, you're making yourself sound like you have never broken any rules whether it is real life or on the internet. There is an extremely high chance you have hacked on other servers, or just other games in general. I'am not endorsing hacking but people who are hacking are doing it for fun and at the time don't care that they're breaking the rules and you're saying they hack because they can't play Minecraft for fun? Like I stated, I'm sure a vast majority of this community has cheated in Minecraft or different games. There is a reason why there is a 1 week ban at first you know, so people can get a 2nd chance to prove themselves and learn their lesson, like me.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Just don't hack simple as that. I have never hacked? Where does it get me? No where? Only time I have broken the rules is on the internet, on the forums, not this forums, reason: Swearing, another rule I broke was getting to a un-reachable place. Not on this server. So if you hack. Don't play this server. Just leave, staff don't need to deal with your troubles, if you don't want to leave, turn of your hacks. Simple as that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci