• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Give People A Second Chance to Apply for Mod if they've been Banned for Hacking.

average_name

Career
Reaction score
Just don't hack simple as that. I have never hacked? Where does it get me? No where? Only time I have broken the rules is on the internet, on the forums, not this forums, reason: Swearing, another rule I broke was getting to a un-reachable place. Not on this server. So if you hack. Don't play this server. Just leave, staff don't need to deal with your troubles, if you don't want to leave, turn of your hacks. Simple as that.
*Hacks once as a 12 year old kid, first time playing on server* Gets first ban for hacking, feels bad, is hack-free for 2+ years.
vs.
Guy who joined community a week ago.
Who is more qualified?
IMO, you never know a person's history before the server. They could have played on many different accounts, hacked on many different servers, etc. All you know is their record on one particular server. Say that one person is clean for 10 days and another is clean for 2 years, but with a ban for hacking prior to that. My conclusion from this would be that one was clean for 10 days and the other was clean for 2 years, favoring the "ex-hacker".
Anyways, sometimes I feel like people who have felt the effect of rules and have learned from them deserve a chance at mod if they have proved their innocence. I feel like this process shouldn't be automated though (like you get to reapply if your record is clean for 6 months) but you should have to go through an extra step to become mod where you can actually prove that you deserve it.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
TBH if someone hacked once yes there is a lack of trust in them however if that person has been hack free for over a year then I honestly believe that they should be given a chance although they should have to go through a process like the age exceptions. If they failed they wouldn't be allowed a second chance at mod as if they have been in the community for that length of time then they should realistically be able to give a great interview and such.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Turns out there is no evidence of me hacking... but I have an abuse ban from 10 months ago.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci