• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

!!GIVEAWAY!! Optifine Cape ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
For me. IGN: The13th
I love this community because of the large amount of nice people on here, some never ceasing to make my day.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I recently purchased a Minecon Cape of my own and will no longer need an Optifine Cape so I thought why not give it away to the community. I'm not really known here but heck, enjoy it :3

To enter simply like the post and also tell me in 24 words or less why you love the mcgamer community/mcgamer in general.
The giveaway will end on the 20th of July, I will pick the winner by gathering the number of comments and then choosing a random number! Good luck to you all
~Lachie
Okay: Swiggity Swag

KaelanR

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a Alt and I would loooveeeee to have a optifine cape on there i've been wanting to buy for 2 months already and I love to win :)

Lachie

Platinum
Reaction score
Last chance to enter! I'll draw the winner at 5PM AEST tomorrow.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ign: NuttuGeeza (for a mate)

I do not like the community. I hate everyone in it.

Joke I love it and love all the members and staff, I like to see what people get up to :c please pick me I fan

TheJJ100100

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: TheJJ100100

"I love the MCGamer community because everyone that is part of it are welcoming. I also like the variety of maps available for SG."

(24 exactly)

Lachie

Platinum
Reaction score
Will have to draw tomorrow as I had training tonight and am very busy with homework! REMINDER IF YOU'VE ENTERED THE GIVEAWAY AND HAVEN'T LIKED THE POST THE DRAW WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE NEXT WINNER.

custard99

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN" 1stToDie
I love the community!
This is my favorite server and I've been playing for ages!

Driice

Tribute
Reaction score
24 words, well I could say something, but that might be to long, but I don't wanna say something to short! Ooops at 24! :D

IGN: Dri_ice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci