• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glacial | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElliotPvP

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ElliotPvP_YT
Wins:
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: both
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): Elliot0300
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes, a blue snowball. Litterly, (not xD)
PVP Strengths: Rod, long bow fights, flint and steel.
PVP Weaknesses: Short bow fights, water fights, dodging Arrows.
How Active Are You?(1-10): 7 I would say since I am focusing on school a lot now.
How would You Help?: Well, I am a very good pvper even though my stats sucks, you can test me in 1v1s.
Why Do You Want To Join ?: I want to join because it seems like a very good clan with a lot of nice people.
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: I probably have but I am not 100% sure. Not skyped although.
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It?: Well, nothing much, but I would probably change the requirement to expections with people with bad stats since I have a bad stats.
You can 1v1 me, I am better than my current and old stats, the stats I had BEFORE legacy (I resetted my stats) was like 150/600

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins:
How Active Are You?(1-10): 7 I would say since I am focusing on school a lot now.
How would You Help?: Well, I am a very good pvper even though my stats sucks, you can test me in 1v1s.
Why Do You Want To Join ?: I want to join because it seems like a very good clan with a lot of nice people.
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: I probably have but I am not 100% sure. Not skyped although.
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It?: Well, nothing much, but I would probably change the requirement to expections with people with bad stats since I have a bad stats.
You can 1v1 me, I am better than my current and old stats, the stats I had BEFORE legacy (I resetted my stats) was like 150/600
I will add you on skype.

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins:
DENIED | REAPPLY WHEN 250 WIN +

Allegiant

Spectator
Reaction score
Please, put the loss against #Allegiant: 5-0 or i will get a mod involved.

JoKeR__x

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JoKeR__x
Wins: 60
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: Yes
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): JoKeR__x98
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: Rod Sword
PVP Weaknesses: Fns
How Active Are You?(1-10): 7
How would You Help?: i will do my best
Why Do You Want To Join ?: cause i love this clan
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: #Phutura
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It: i don't know really.. nothing i think..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci