• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glacial | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakor

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MuscleMan200

Wins: Around 420/2000 I have 2 acc

Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype?: I have both

Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): Skype: pokeranger11

Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes

PVP Strengths: Im an all around good player, but I like to think that im good at the bow and rod... Some other strengths are good chest root and tactics.

PVP Weaknesses:Fighting teams of 3-4, not the best at fns.

How Active Are You?(1-10): Long story short, my rating of activeness currently is 2. Until Friday ill be really inactive since my parents wont let me play on my computer because apparently im not spending "Enough time with the familly" -_- I apologize so much for this inconvenience.

How would You Help?: I have been in many different clans SpectrumEU, Obelisk, Solitude, ElementalEU I have also been in many disbanded clans this means that I could help out in cw's since I have a lot of experience with rules and tactics. Im also a good communicator, which means I can get along with people easily.

Why Do You Want To Join ?: I want to join because its a strong and respected clan, which I think has a community that I could perfectly fit in with.

Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Just like I mentioned before I have been in many strong clans such as SpectrumEU, Obelisk, Solitude, ElementalEU and many other disbanded clan's etc...

If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Not to be rude or anything, I totally respect the leaders and their decisions but there were a couple of small things I noticed a couple of grammar errors. Now I don't know if you mean the thread or the clan itself but if you mean the thread I noticed a couple of unclear questions or sentences. Its no biggie. But if I where a Leader of the clan I would probably change the errors.

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MuscleMan200

Wins: Around 420/2000 I have 2 acc

Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype?: I have both

Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): Skype: pokeranger11

PVP Strengths: Im an all around good player, but I like to think that im good at the bow and rod... Some other strengths are good chest root and tactics.

PVP Weaknesses:Fighting teams of 3-4, not the best at fns.

How Active Are You?(1-10): Long story short, my rating of activeness currently is 2. Until Friday ill be really inactive since my parents wont let me play on my computer because apparently im not spending "Enough time with the familly" -_- I apologize so much for this inconvenience.

How would You Help?: I have been in many different clans SpectrumEU, Obelisk, Solitude, ElementalEU I have also been in many disbanded clans this means that I could help out in cw's since I have a lot of experience with rules and tactics. Im also a good communicator, which means I can get along with people easily.

Why Do You Want To Join ?: I want to join because its a strong and respected clan, which I think has a community that I could perfectly fit in with.

Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Just like I mentioned before I have been in many strong clans such as SpectrumEU, Obelisk, Solitude, ElementalEU and many other disbanded clan's etc...

If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Not to be rude or anything, I totally respect the leaders and their decisions but there were a couple of small things I noticed a couple of grammar errors. Now I don't know if you mean the thread or the clan itself but if you mean the thread I noticed a couple of unclear questions or sentences. Its no biggie. But if I where a Leader of the clan I would probably change the errors.
MEMBERS DENIED ! REASON : You Are too Inactive , re apply when you will be more active!

_Oth3rMin3r_

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: thenoobisnick
Wins: 10/11
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype ye
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): private
Do You Have A Microphone?: obv
PVP Strengths: all
PVP Weaknesses: ping
How Active Are You?(1-10): -12 (9)
How would You Help?: huahwi
Why Do You Want To Join ?: for naples and shinni
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Vector, and gulloh's clan
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? idk

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: thenoobisnick
Wins: 10/11
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype ye
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): private
Do You Have A Microphone?: obv
PVP Strengths: all
PVP Weaknesses: ping
How Active Are You?(1-10): -12 (9)
How would You Help?: huahwi
Why Do You Want To Join ?: for naples and shinni
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Vector, and gulloh's clan
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? idk
MEMBERS ACCEPTED !

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Viserionyy
Wins: 180/1500 (legacy)
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: Yes
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): dade.seso
PVP Strengths:
PVP Weaknesses:
How Active Are You?(1-10): 7/8
How would You Help?:
Why Do You Want To Join ?: :)
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: ZombieePvP
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? :)
If You Want you can apply as Cheerleaders!

Purificate

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Shiqy // Jakerez
Wins: 8
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype yes
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): you alredy have mine
Do You Have A Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: click
PVP Weaknesses: bow (I'm not bad but i dont like to use it)
How Active Are You?(1-10):8
How would You Help?: pvping :D
Why Do You Want To Join ?: because It's a good clan
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Yes with zen andrerambo vincenzo
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? IDK

Last edited:

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Shiqy // Jakerez
Wins: 8
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype yes
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): you alredy have mine
Do You Have A Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: click
PVP Weaknesses: bow (I'm not bad but i dont like to use it)
How Active Are You?(1-10):8
How would You Help?: pvping :D
Why Do You Want To Join ?: because It's a good clan
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Yes with zen andrerambo vincenzo
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? IDK
ACCEPTED AS TRIAL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci