• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoldEllipse and Slavtherussian quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
I think Gold and Slav quitting really sucks. I am not doing this for flame but to voice my opinion. thanks.

Slav

Slav left because he was depressed. he felt that he wasn't successful as a 19 year old playing video games. I think slav was an amazing pvper and influence on the mcgamer community. I think mcgamer disliked slav and wanted him gone. even me personally commented something rude on his mcgamer thread which now I really regret. mcgamer always though he was wrong I really feel bad for him on that. I really hope he comes back but with what he said in the video im not sure he will. he wants to continue in life with his job and future girlfriend. even though I didn't get to know you or anything I really respect you and you decisions. good uck in life slav.

-Verruct_

Gold

I personally didn't watch gold because I didn't like his content but that dosnt mean you should hate on him. gold left because haters gonna hate and he didn't like youtube anymore. I really respect him for putting up an act that he liked this but I think hell be back soon. I think he just needed a break with youtube.
good luck in life john.

-verruct_

in conclusion this kinda sucks ****.

thanks for reading

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
People don't like Gold for causing drama and being really immature.
He stated in his video that he was faking his personality for a while, thus hinting he did Youtube for money.
He should of went out clean and just straight up quit.
As for Slav, i have watched a few videos of his, and he looked like a really cool guy c:

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
He stated in his video that he was faking his personality for a while, thus hinting he did Youtube for money.
As for Slav, i have watched a few videos of his, and he looked like a really cool guy c:
I should have done more research on gold. I didn't know much because I didn't like him cause he caused a little drama when I unsubbed. thanks

Edit: you should be forums king...I see you everywhere

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I should have done more research on gold. I didn't know much because I didn't like him cause he caused a little drama when I unsubbed. thanks

Edit: you should be forums king...I see you everywhere
Nah m9, only 1k posts. I'm still newbie :3

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
This post is about 99.9% true, I don't agree on the part that Gold was doing it for money, but you can definitely tell he was being a faker, S0lrflare's clan battle basically shows that he was faking YT by his attitude.

Slav left because he was depressed. he felt that he wasn't successful as a 19 year old playing video games. I think slav was an amazing pvper and influence on the mcgamer community. I think mcgamer disliked slav and wanted him gone. even me personally commented something rude on his mcgamer thread which now I really regret. mcgamer always though he was wrong I really feel bad for him on that. I really hope he comes back but with what he said in the video im not sure he will. he wants to continue in life with his job and future girlfriend. even though I didn't get to know you or anything I really respect you and you decisions. good uck in life slav.
I like this post, even though I completely disagree about the part of MCGamer not liking Slav, he created one of the most popular tactics to use, the boat trick. Slav was a completely respectable person. He was a really cool guy, I talked to Slav a couple times and he was completely chill the whole time, I enjoyed watching a few little segments of his livestreams.

You stated that Gold 'left' because of haters and he over-all just doesn't like YT anymore, I don't find that true at all. To my research that I did on Gold, he left because of something he really regretted. I'm sure this is just a phase that is going through in his life as I'm looking at his tweets at the current moment when I am writing this, I'm saying it's a phase because a lot of teens re going through the things that he is going through. Not sure if it's adolescence, or just him going through a dark phase.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion, GoldEllipse was doing a lot of what he did just for attention.

He left MCGamer a few times and made such a big ruckus out of it, only to return a few days later.

If he wants attention, he wants money, in my opinion.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
This post is about 99.9% true, I don't agree on the part that Gold was doing it for money, but you can definitely tell he was being a faker, S0lrflare's clan battle basically shows that he was faking YT by his attitude.

I like this post, even though I completely disagree about the part of MCGamer not liking Slav, he created one of the most popular tactics to use, the boat trick. Slav was a completely respectable person. He was a really cool guy, I talked to Slav a couple times and he was completely chill the whole time, I enjoyed watching a few little segments of his livestreams.

You stated that Gold 'left' because of haters and he over-all just doesn't like YT anymore, I don't find that true at all. To my research that I did on Gold, he left because of something he really regretted. I'm sure this is just a phase that is going through in his life as I'm looking at his tweets at the current moment when I am writing this, I'm saying it's a phase because a lot of teens re going through the things that he is going through. Not sure if it's adolescence, or just him going through a dark phase.
ikr Boats rock, applez suk
EDIT: "Boats rock" No pun intended

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
If Gold was doing youtube just for money then I 100% get why he would quit now. He probably realized how wrong it was and wanted to stop before it blow up in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci