• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoldEllipse and Slavtherussian quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
I never really liked gold, just cause he said EZ rekt after killing me in one his streams. Slav, I liked until the point when he had a stream team of 9 kill me and still say rekt.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I never really liked gold, just cause he said EZ rekt after killing me in one his streams. Slav, I liked until the point when he had a stream team of 9 kill me and still say rekt.
So you judge these people on one single moment in time during a game on mine craft?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Slav was a bud of mine. Whenever we got in a game he would say hi to me. I asked him to 1v1 and he did it with me. I consider Slav as a friend and a great youtuber. Sad to see him go.

For Gold I loved his videos; he inspired me to keep doing youtube, knowing that he uploaded almost daily. He was also a great pvp'er like Slav. Also sad to see him go.

SlavTheRussian and GoldEllipse bye guys <3

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
So you judge these people on one single moment in time during a game on mine craft?
no, I started hearing things about gold, which I never really liked, until he did the same to a friend, so I thought he was just being cocky, then he did it to me, and did the same exact thing. And no one likes a 9 team who all say rekt when they kill you :/

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
One of the reasons I left is because I wasnt happy with my life :( O I wish I could change so many things

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
People don't like Gold for causing drama and being really immature.
He stated in his video that he was faking his personality for a while, thus hinting he did Youtube for money.
He should of went out clean and just straight up quit.
1). This world would be boring as hell without drama. Plus, for a twenty year old gamer, I'm either happy-go-lucky, taking after the Youtuber Antastiq, or a raging, sadistic monster obsessed with overusing profanity and the word "rape" (usually just when I've had an extremely bad day and playing SG as a release from that bad day has gone horribly wrong and I'm trapped in an endless cycle of PVP suckage. (I know "suckage" isn't a word but it is now and Oxford can suck it galdernit!).

2). I once heard someone play Gold's leaving message in the MCSG TS and parody it. While most of us were laughing uproariously at how accurate his voice impression was, I did see the guy's point, and agree with yours, that Gold does seem to want to leave, get random people to cause a ruckus of "OMG GoldEllipse left! Huehuehue Imma go cut myself in sadness and shame even though this doesn't affect me!", and then have other people who didn't know him ask "Who is this GoldEllipse guy?", go to his channel out of curiosity, and BOOM! That, I have to agree with whoever that TS troll was, is a pretty cheap way to gain subscribers. At least my subscribers know I'm either busy or lazy in regards to my uneven upload schedule. (Shameless self-promotion lul)

3). Doesn't mean he has to quit Youtube entirely. Dear God, the man made anywhere up to a hundred (or two) videos for selfish reasons? If someone plays a game they really enjoy, they can upload it. If they're uploading it for some selfish reason like wanting popularity or wanting to show off their prowess at the game, then let them. Don't shoot them down completely as "oh well you might as well just quit." That's a form of belittlement and I, sir, piss on that!

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
no, I started hearing things about gold, which I never really liked, until he did the same to a friend, so I thought he was just being cocky, then he did it to me, and did the same exact thing. And no one likes a 9 team who all say rekt when they kill you :/
It a minecraft multiplayer. Who cares bruh?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Slav was a really great person in general, overall very nice to speak to. I'm glad I got the few opportunities to talk to him.
Except when he killed me "because he was livestreaming." He apologized afterward though....unlike certain VIPs whose name begins with an H I could name who have an ego the size of the Empire State Building....

It a minecraft multiplayer. Who cares bruh?
....or just follows that blasted philosophy. -,-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci