• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goldsminer's Montage Shop

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
GOLDSMINER'S MONTAGE SHOP!

ABOUT!
Hello and welcome to my montage shop!
Here I offer to edit your montages for you. Editing videos has been a passion of mine for a long time and I have always wanted to do it professionally.
I am a 16 year old guy working through highschool and I'm exploring my options for a career and professional editing is one! I currently use Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Affects, although soon I will also use Final Cut Pro X

PACKAGES!
I offer several packages at varying prices.

BASIC
A 'Basic' montage is up to 5 minutes long and includes transitions, cinematics and intro text such as name, title etc.

COMPLEX
A 'Complex' montage is a step up from basic it to has a time limit of 5 minutes, but includes far more video tweaks such as effects, transitions and more!

ADVANCED
An 'Advanced' montage is the same as complex, but up to 7 minutes long! This complete offer guarantees a professional quality montage

BASIC, COMPLEX, ADVANCED +
By adding this to your purchase it guarantees a maximum of a 7 day wait from the time I receive your clips and song!

I put this together in a about an hour

HOW DO I ORDER?

Ordering is simple simply fill out the form at the bottom of the thread and I will DM you via these forums!

Once I receive your order I will DM you via the forums with the info which is the last chance there is to edit your order before payment

Then send me your email in response

I will then send a payment request to your email. Please note that all orders must be payed before I begin

Once I receive the payment I will notify you and request all the clips and songs to be sent to me. (YouTube clips only)

If you ordered the express pack from when I receive the clips is when I start the 7 days.

The form!
http://goo.gl/forms/PoUIBzBU2c

If I fail to complete an express order within 7 days a 25% refund will be made

Goldsminer Basic
Goldsminer Basic
ORDERS CAN BE SHUT AT ANY TIME

Last edited:

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
I added an example for you guys!​

Last edited:

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ahh clan montages a thing aye

HyperFrost

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm just curious if i'll do a montage in future. It's okay if i'll give you a pin for paysafe?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci