• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goldsminer's Montage Shop

HyperFrost

Quantum
Reaction score
I'll give you the pin and when you'll want to buy something , you"ll introduce that pin and.. BOOM! You purchase that xD

M

Experienced
Reaction score
thing is if you dont have any examples of montages you made no one is going to buy anything

Recents

Experienced
Reaction score
Only a 25% refund back if you fail to make or complete it, why not a full refund. Also, do you have any examples of your work as well because nobody will buy from you with no examples.

Frenchieee

Survivor
Reaction score
Only a 25% refund back if you fail to make or complete it, why not a full refund. Also, do you have any examples of your work as well because nobody will buy from you with no examples.
it is about the money after all

T

TACOSAURUS

I want to see a finished one before I would even consider buying one...

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
You still get the montage. And actually the express pack is $2 more so if I fail to deliver on it than you get the montage for less than standard price.

Recents

Experienced
Reaction score
You still get the montage. And actually the express pack is $2 more so if I fail to deliver on it than you get the montage for less than standard price.
Any examples of your "good" work ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci