• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye and my Confessions.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
So... You were the one who got my IP and posted it to the forums... I've thought it was cozzy all this time. :/

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Haha you called me a hacker and posted my IP on the forums hAHAA.

vxu

Survivor
Reaction score
don't you macro lmao, everybody has seen the video of you 10 blocking noofy, and you admitted you macro your self, but you edited the thread. Very mature divux.

CallMeEric

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey we all know you're one of the most hated people in the community. Your rep is worse than his, can you send me your macros for my razer naga? I need them for hcfactions

Reactions: vxu

vxu

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey we all know you're one of the most hated people in the community. Your rep is worse than his, can you send me your macros for my razer naga? I need them for hcfactions
don't forgot the parts when he's like I'm gonna ddos you as well, but never does it hahahaha.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
don't you macro lmao, everybody has seen the video of you 10 blocking noofy, and you admitted you macro your self, but you edited the thread. Very mature divux.
I made a mistake a while back I admit. I edited the because I was asked to, I would love to know who are because your making a forum account under a 3 letter name for all I could know you could be zcrits. And how does my mistakes reflect on that, what I did was over 3 months ago. It's not like you've never cheated before.

vxu

Survivor
Reaction score
I made a mistake a while back I admit. I edited the because I was asked to, I would love to know who are because your making a forum account under a 3 letter name for all I could know you could be zcrits. And how does my mistakes reflect on that, what I did was over 3 months ago. It's not like you've never cheated before.
please divux, you're garb, and nobody likes you. His other forum account you can talk to him is idfc

bye

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci