• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye everyone, It's been a great time.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw... :(
It really is sad to see you go, you were always a moderator that I viewed as knowledgeable about everything, and also an excellent player. It's sad to see there aren't very many of those left... Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in future endeavours, and don't hesitate to return one day if you're up to it. :)

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Goodbye man, I never knew you personally, but I could tell that you were a great mod and I believe that you did well. :(

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see another ex-staff member leave the community... best of luck in whatever life brings you!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
It is always sad when you see a Staff Member go, but not only that- leaving the community. :(

You looked like a great guy and and even better Moderator. Don't leave the community thinking you had minimal effect, you had a massive effect.

Sad to see you go, I've never spoken to you but I wish I could have! :(

Bye :(

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
;-; I have talked with you a few times and your a really cool guy, it's sad to see one of the older mods resign but I guess it's for the best. See you around!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember when you used to be very active on the forums and I always looked up to/respected you. You will be missed.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I was the #2 Mod on the leaderboards behind you for quite a while, I always tried passing you. That's how I knew you. xD
It'll be sad to see you go, especially since you were a Mod for over a year. I'm not sure why you got demoted, but I hope that you can return as part of the staff team one day. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci