• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye - My MCSG Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSPONGEMASTER

Spectator
Reaction score
philly.... those days we had... i literally just had a tear in my eye. ima miss playing with the best mod ever. :( bye can u message me? i would like to play with u again someday.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Phillyyyyy. :c you've been a great friend, and I will definitely miss you tonnes. I hope life goes well for you, mate. <3

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Gosh Philly.. I'm so sad.. I really am. I've been thinking about this all day, and as i lay here writing this, a tear comes to my eyes.. I love you Philly, i won't divorce you because you're leaving. I'll never divorce you at all. You're stuck with me forever and ever. I can remember all the nights where you and Ed and Soup were up so late and i told yall to go to bed :p i'm gonna miss you soo much.. I wish it didn't happen this way, but i understand completely. Defending you (twice, for the record.) were some of the best decisions i could have made.
Btw, i'm still gonna bring you dat sandwhich. Goodbye Philly.. I lah u pls.

spikeymike2

Tribute
Reaction score
Awwww dude. I know u don't even know me cuz I'm new but dude sorry to see you go. seems like you have a lot of friends and experience. Sorry that all this happened :( I hope you have a good time later on. Best of luck.

Henryt135

Survivor
Reaction score
Aw Philly mate it is really sad to see you leave D: . We have had some great times together which I will always remember. I wish you luck in your future.
Bye Philly
Dat apple xD

Emilind

Diamond
Reaction score
Philly I will miss stalking you in all the lobbys but I wish you all the best :)

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anotherone bites the dust. I love you Philly, may your sense of humour spread joy somewhere else. Bye Björn.

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Philly, that was an epic story, i hope you do well in the future <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member