• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye - My MCSG Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, you had so much bad luck last months! :'( You was one of the best guys ever!

BatteryPack

Tribute
Reaction score
Philly, if you ever come back I'm sure the legends will be happy to have you back :)

Have a great time on whatever you are doing now.

I guess this is bye then. :c

B

Buxtonaters

Gonna miss you Philly. That time when we were with Aeruner and Adragonfire and you and Aeruner tricked Alex (Adragonfire) saying that you were demoted for BSM and Aeruner removed your rank :p, good times D;

Cazmax

Platinum
Reaction score
Philly,
You didnt know it but you were my inspiration for applying for mod before I met anyone on ts. I would always see you in games and look up to you. As soon as I became an avid ts user I always loved joining your chat or playing with you it reassured me that I had made it as a mod and I learned a lot of ingame moderation from you. Im so sad to see you leave because I will miss you as a role model before and as a personal friend. Thank you for being someone I could look up to, for being my inspiration (without you I would have noone I currently know in MCSG, and I would not have applied for mod), for helping personally develop my sword skills and my belief in the power of flint n steely, and for being as selfless towards me as I could have asked for; whether being so friendly to me when I first came despite not knowing me at all or just shaping me as a person and keeping a level head around me. I really hope to stay in contact through skype at least, and though it makes my soul, eyes and mind cry I can easily respect your decision in the knowledge of not only whats happened but also your level of resilience against it up until this point, thank you again sincerely,
- Oliver Harnett.

Angelsquad

Diamond
Reaction score
Philly... Why do you have to leave me here! ;( I'll miss you so much Philly. Honestly you were one of the first mods i ever dared to talk to, and you introduced me to other mods and now you're leaving. I really didn't want it to happen this way, but, i guess nothing turns out how you want it to. Philly, I love you. I really do. You are a great person and I don't want you to ever forget that. Goodbye Philly. Hope to see you on skype. (i think i have you if not add me acecandy27) I'll miss you Philly! >3

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I've taken it upon myself to unlock this thread, with approval from Chad.

Please stay positive with posting here, and do not bring up any negativity. Saying goodbye is hard enough to do as it is, and threads like these can get highly emotional. No one benefits from arguments and angry-posts on peoples' profiles. We'll handle those situations personally and privately.

As Philly himself said in this thread and to us in TS, "I don't want to cause any drama. I just want to say my goodbyes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci