• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye on this account..... :(

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go :( I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
He got banned, never said he was quiting. He said "goodbye on this account" most likely meaning hes gonna bypass ban and use a alt
Don't worry, if he knew better he would know that he wouldn't be able to do it without getting caught at some point ;)

TritonUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't worry, if he knew better he would know that he wouldn't be able to do it without getting caught at some point ;)
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH xD youd be surprised how many people i know that have been banivating for years and havent gotten caught

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH xD youd be surprised how many people i know that have been banivating for years and havent gotten caught
Well yes but you see that's because we have no evidence showing anything. However he's given quite a bit of evidence so that if he were to ban evade, he'd be in deep trouble.

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
He got banned, never said he was quiting. He said "goodbye on this account" most likely meaning hes gonna bypass ban and use a alt
I do not know why you are being a jerk but I got banned. I will never play this server again. I will play Badlion SG.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Well yes but you see that's because we have no evidence showing anything. However he's given quite a bit of evidence so that if he were to ban evade, he'd be in deep trouble.
yea, because the title of this thread is "Goodbye on this account" lmao, kinda obvious.

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
yea, because the title of this thread is "Goodbye on this account" lmao, kinda obvious.
Ok first of all, I do not have the money to buy a second account. Second, I'm not that stupid! I have given wayyy too much evidence as giggity69goo said. I will never have the chance to play MCGamer again. Just back off please. I am fine with badlion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci