• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye- R.I.P

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Not many people know who I am, maybe some do. That doesn't matter, my IGN was RespectMySkills. I have decided to leave the MCGamer Network permanently. There have been good days and bad days there is nothing left to do I was banned permanently from the MCGamer Network for something i haven't done, i have tried to prove my innocence but it didn't just work out im going to email CAmadeusA after this and this will be it.

Renoilj - Jojo was the reason I have stayed here trying to get unbanned, he believed that i wasn't hacking from the first time i have to thank him more than anyone in this community he was one of the most helpful "members". <3

Nikola - Although he hasn't seen the evidence of me getting banned or something else he has always been supporting me and believed in my innocence and that i haven't cheated. <3

Mauro - One of the most helpful mods when i got banned for the first time not like any other mod that is around now.

Nephilim - The true King of MCGamer, I don't have nothing else to say about this Legend.

Vanicle | Vanessa -The Queen of McGamer.

Rhino1928 Tafallita Massacr3D TheOfficialAG Bugra | StrafeAG ItsArdaQG - all good friends wish i could have meet with them earlier <3

Yannick - Officially the guy who actually deserves his rank one of the most helpful staff members in the community <3 Although he uphelded my ban he stated why he thinks that it should be uphelded didn't just use some copy pasted reply.

Vigilo - I really liked you as a mod, now just idk man something happend...

Flox - Love you <3

BeastOnFireee and IFlqme_ - for the short time i knew you, you guys were great <3

I may have forgot about some people so thank you. <3

DON'T DELETE THE THREAD IM SHARING MY OPINION

Here is the reason why I got banned:
http://i.imgur.com/37DYMjO.png

Its sad since the staff team doesn't even have any evidence for some particular cases such as speed and step :/.

Bad judgement's by staff members:
http://i.imgur.com/4sJzyMl.png
why not upheld it if he has already failed to dispute his ban, why even bother reviewing it when we can cancel it directly great banter.

No Slowdown:
im the guy who is getting smacket btw if you are wondering.

Aimbot:
don't even want to comment on this...

Anti KB:

dont even know what the actual f*** is that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

M

Experienced
Reaction score
You get banned for that, and THIS gets declined? -Snip

I could see why someone would suspect you of using a knockback modifier in some clips, but BANNING you for that is absolutely insane. This is just more proof the staff lies about having great moderators that can spot all kinds of hacks. Another problem that will take 2 years to tackle.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
Rip bro good luck in future :( I actually love charlie as a moderator and i think she is really good friend. But i think she don't know what is "range hits" or "no slowdown"

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Yannick - Officially the guy who actually deserves his rank one of the most helpful staff members in the community <3 Although he uphelded my ban he stated why he thinks that it should be uphelded didn't just use some copy pasted reply.
This means a lot, thank you. I am just trying my best to help everyone <3

Goodbye and good luck in your future :)

Renoilj

Career
Reaction score
Those videos are a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom joke.
You should mention that you were #1 on the SoloSG leaderboard. You got obviously targeted and followed around through so many games. None of those videos is sufficient. Videos called "NoKB", when you get knockback so obviously... "Range hacks".... Mod cannot ban for that and Sr. Staff should know.
I have no freaking idea what they are doing and even keep you banned, instead of talking to the moderators that obviously wanted to get you out of their way. Funny how the mod who banned you (and provided 4 different, insufficient videos) was like 6 ranks below you on the SoloSG leaderboards...
Whatever, the corruption is real on this server and I can't do anything against it anymore.
You are a great person and I am literally so freaking mad that those people did that to you! I hope you find another - a better place! This server is not worth people like you.
I wish the best for your future and really hope you can somehow stay in touch! Stay safe and take care mate! You will be missed by a lot of people here!

Last edited:

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Those videos are a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom joke.
You should mention that you were #1 on the SoloSG leaderboard. You got obviously targeted and followed around through so many games. None of those videos is sufficient. Videos called "NoKB", when you get knockback so obviously... "Range hacks".... Mod cannot ban for that and Sr. Staff should know.
I have no freaking idea what they are doing and even keep you banned, instead of talking to the moderators that obviously wanted to get you out of their way. Funny how the mod who banned you (and provided 4 different, insufficient videos) was like 6 ranks below you on the SoloSG leaderboards...
Whatever, the corruption is real on this server and I can't do anything against it anymore.
You are a great person and I am literally so freaking mad that those people did that to you! I hope you find another - a better place! This server is not worth people like you.
I wish the best for your future and really hope you can somehow stay in touch! Stay safe and take care mate! You will be missed by a lot of people here!
maybe she really liked my place, but don't worry iTakeOff won't give it back he promised <3 Also Komtan a turk friend of mine who was #1 before me got banned twice from the moderator you have stated luckily for him he got pardoned :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci