• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye- R.I.P

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm so sad to see you leave MCGamer. You are an awesome and chill person... Sometimes I felt like I wanted to know you better, but I can't anymore.

Goodbye and good luck in life. Thank you for the great memories.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Those videos are a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom joke.
You should mention that you were #1 on the SoloSG leaderboard. You got obviously targeted and followed around through so many games. None of those videos is sufficient. Videos called "NoKB", when you get knockback so obviously... "Range hacks".... Mod cannot ban for that and Sr. Staff should know.
I have no freaking idea what they are doing and even keep you banned, instead of talking to the moderators that obviously wanted to get you out of their way. Funny how the mod who banned you (and provided 4 different, insufficient videos) was like 6 ranks below you on the SoloSG leaderboards...
Whatever, the corruption is real on this server and I can't do anything against it anymore.
You are a great person and I am literally so freaking mad that those people did that to you! I hope you find another - a better place! This server is not worth people like you.
I wish the best for your future and really hope you can somehow stay in touch! Stay safe and take care mate! You will be missed by a lot of people here!
I just realized what ur forum name is LMAO

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, They keep me banned for that:
-Snip

Even Jonny said: "i don't think we can draw any conclusions from the spin since it looks as if it could have been done legit, but the way his aim stays in the hitbox is completely inhuman and exactly like the smooth aimbot from era client."

That's how ERA client looks like:
-Snip
-Snip

In my video, there's no SPRINTING TOGGLE, because i have never used any clients/hacks. That's why i am still here, because i don't want to stay banned for nothing. I think i can aiming by myself after 6500 games played ;)

Some of Sr. Staff complaining on that 360 that i have made. I don't know for what reason i could have hacks, and use smooth aimbot, i can aim by myself, i made a video about me aiming and doing 360, but it didn't help. I am still waiting for response, because i send an e-mail to CAm. I hope the best. Hope you get unbanned too. :)

BTW, please don't delete this post. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I think 'Anti-KB' is an iffy area to place judgement on. You appear to take more vertical knockback than horizontal, which could outlay the use of edited regedits. You shouldn't have been banned for that imo.

The speed and step video (i'm assuming is the last one) is most definitely insufficient; you used the block above you for a run boost, and you're clearly jumping on the red wool.
(I haven't picked apart the other videos, I probably won't, but maybe if I get time)

Anyway, goodbye man. I've seen you around a lot on the forums, being active and such. Good luck in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci