• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye. -Valafia

Valafia

Survivor
Reaction score
So I was recently trolled by MyNameIsBonez and no one knows this but I have some mental problems. I think if somehting happens to me, or I do something to someone me or them is going to do the darkest thing possible. Thats what I have been feeling since this came out. I had asthma attacks, thoughts of suicide, then I told my self. Move on. So Im thinking about quitting the MCG community I just want to say before I leave the people who helped me and who hate me. First Off I want to thank the 100's of thousands of hackers for ruining minecraft. I want to thank the tryharders who will kill you off spawn. And I want to thank all the asshole's who say l2p, eZ, Rekt, GG10!

First Off: Vooms : Thanks for DDoSing me thousands of times and being the worst "friend" ever!
Imanol : Thanks for DDoSing me for days streight trolling, Hacking, and just a terrible person overall. There are so many people who DDoS me so Ill just make a list.
MeowGaming Im_Cozzy And many more that I dont even want to list!

Honorable Mentions.

EpikGillz - Thank you for taking me thru everything we have done. Youtube, MCSG, CS;GO, Graphics, Thanks a lot dude. <3

stephacality - Thanks for being a good friend then blocking me and deleting me when you got popular on youtube. </3

FlameStarCinema, KJScott09, MattisBoss20, Purpdan9: Thank you I was a huge fanboy of you all until I realised you only had 400 subs. Still I was a huge fan and thanks for being mean and gay! :D

Pandq|Slaerr : <3

If you wanted to see that video. F*** you and here.

And one last thing. Im 10 years old, and im in 6th grade. Im not 13 in 8th. Yup.

Last edited:
E

Ephiza

Yeah, I was with you when Zincbox was a good server, when you still had a good YT, and everything. I even told you about Secoya-Run :3

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm a little bit confused by the sarcasm used in this post.

Nevertheless, goodbye Valafia. I hope you can get through the issues that plague you.

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
I really enjoyed talking to you on teamspeak. This kind of stuff is insnae, and people that make these trolling videos don't understand the effect it has on people. I do however wish you luck in the future.

EpikGillz

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I could help you. I think we've been friends for about 1 1/2 years, and it has been awesome. I never really got a full commentary with you, I still need one bud! I enjoyed playing with you, and you were one funny dude, anyways, I hope you can get over dicks like MeowGaming, I'm Cozzy, MyNameIzBonez and many more. I honestly hope you change your mind ;-;. But yea, I wish you well in your future and hope you can complete the Salmon Ladder like a boss <3

P.S, your the only one on my skype, besides my irl friends, that have seen my face xP

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci