• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Then you would know that this person isn't an "old" timer
Quit for over a year so not really. Anyway, this is about someone leaving MCSG. Please stay on topic.

~Vanth

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Hailey,
You were always the sweetest, most considerate person 24/7 to me. There was never a time where I can remember you ignoring me, getting upset, or being in a bad mood. I hope I was there for you as you were for me, hearing you vent broke my heart sometimes because I can't imagine who could ever hurt you, you're such a kind soul and it's upsetting that you've decided to leave. But, I think for you it was the best decision, and you'll be moving on to greener pastures from here. Don't leave us behind because we'll always be here for you!! Also, I'll be looking forward to your first album coming out after you start singing for more people. :p <3
I was just crying because of how sweet that was and how happy that made me. I love you so much, you're so kind and caring and beautiful and everything you said about me goes the same to you. I will be sure to keep in touch no matter what.
Hope to see you soon Hailey <3 and it's not that you weren't good enough, you've already proven you were good enough to get in the first time. If you'd like to know more you can DM a Sr. Moderator and we can talk to you about it. Dont let this discourage you!
I spoke to someone and I found out what I need to do, I'm just not sure that I can do it now that I have a job. I'm not even sure what I really want anymore.
I'll miss talking to you on TeamSpeak! You're a great friend and you're absolutely hilarious! Good luck with your future, Hailey! <3
*sheds one tear* thank you <3

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Quit for over a year so not really. Anyway, this is about someone leaving MCSG. Please stay on topic.

~Vanth
Mate, we can see your name on the left; you don't have to type it at the end of every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci