• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A legend lays his career to rest. It was great having you here, hope you visit sometimes.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Later man, you were one of the first people that Tito introduced me back in beta.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since this is the last time I'm going to be visiting the forums to check up on a big part of my past (just saw that the Rebels died in a fire), I feel like I owe you a big thank you for taking my young, stupid self and bringing me into this community (I would have denied myself in a heartbeat looking back at it). It's entirely thanks to you that I had so many good memories and friends through the Rebels and everything, so thanks for being here and I hope you realize how important you probably were for a lot of people. Good job and good luck in the future.

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Since this is the last time I'm going to be visiting the forums to check up on a big part of my past (just saw that the Rebels died in a fire), I feel like I owe you a big thank you for taking my young, stupid self and bringing me into this community (I would have denied myself in a heartbeat looking back at it). It's entirely thanks to you that I had so many good memories and friends through the Rebels and everything, so thanks for being here and I hope you realize how important you probably were for a lot of people. Good job and good luck in the future.
I am still there but ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci