• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I just saw this now. Hopefully you are still reading this Eshan.
I just wanted to tell you I wish you the best of luck... Ill still be on your streams every time I can and I know theres one :)
We all go though difficult moments, some more than others and also some for a longer time than others... It takes a lot of guts to face those things and take a break so solve them and I really respect you for that :) (hopefully some day Ill get some guts to do the same too...)
I hope that by now I can call you my friend :) even if it is only through the internet :)
Anyways, again, I wish you the best Eshan!
See you around! :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you I wish you the best of luck... Ill sill be on your streams every time I can and I know theres one :)
We all go though difficult moments, some more than others and also some for a longer time than others... It takes a lot of guts to face those things and take a break so solve them and I really respect you for that :) (hopefully some day Ill get some guts to do the same too...)
I hope that by now I can call you my friend :) even if it is only through the internet :)
Thanks dude

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
:( at least you have an awesome person to make you feel better. I don't :( sigh
I'm only just here because of her. I'm so lucky to have her and she deserves so much more than me.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you I wish you the best of luck... Ill still be on your streams every time I can and I know theres one :)
Everyone on the forums are friends. We da best community in existence :) <3

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm only just here because of her. I'm so lucky to have her and she deserves so much more than me.
-----[Warning]------
-This post is a joke-
----------------------
Yeah, she deserves me *flirts

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
:) I love to think that :) Its just that it takes me a lot of time to feel confident around people :p Its how I am lol even if I may not give that impression here :p
I'm so shy IRL :p On the internet I just feel more free, and I think it's the same for many other people. But people on the internet are more friendly I think because you know they be mean to you for playing online games :p (not saying many people do, just because...) :p

I just went up from like 935 likes yesterday to 970... Notice how I'm editing this in :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci