• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Graphic design tutorials?

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Quinn or my in game name, fexr. I present to the community today... FREE graphic design tutorials. I will be teaching anyone whom wants to learn how to work Photoshop and how to make good C4D renders.

How will this work?- You can start by private messaging me on the forums and asking me a question about graphics or ask for a C4D tutorial, or Photoshop tutorial. Next I will either answer your question or give you your tutorial over Skype by sharing screens.

Does this cost anything?- No of course not. I don't charge anything for the service I provide. But I do accept donations.

Can I get art from you?- My graphics at the moment are not free and you have to purchase them from my store. Or you can give me some nice csgo skins.

Some of my work below

Last edited:

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a good idea, however it would be nice if you did supply some examples of your work so people that want this service could see what you are capable of.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
This is a good idea, however it would be nice if you did supply some examples of your work so people that want this service could see what you are capable of.
yeah adding that right now. thanks for the idea

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Quinn or my in game name, fexr. I present to the community today... FREE graphic design tutorials. I will be teaching anyone whom wants to learn how to work Photoshop and how to make good C4D renders.

How will this work?- You can start by private messaging me on the forums and asking me a question about graphics or ask for a C4D tutorial, or Photoshop tutorial. Next I will either answer your question or give you your tutorial over Skype by sharing screens.

Does this cost anything?- No of course not. I don't charge anything for the service I provide. But I do accept donations.

Can I get art from you?- My graphics at the moment are not free and you have to purchase them from my store. Or you can give me some nice csgo skins
It's really great that you are helping the community by giving tutorials! Just one thing that would possibly help, making videos. You could teach some of the basic materials and questions you receive in a video, and anyone who has more questions can ask you privately.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
It's really great that you are helping the community by giving tutorials! Just one thing that would possibly help, making videos. You could teach some of the basic materials and questions you receive in a video, and anyone who has more questions can ask you privately.
The thing is. I already thought about that and I wanted to do something different. There are already a lot of tutorial videos on the internet but somtimes(In my case) its harder/more boring to watch through those videos and they might not even show what you want. Therefore I created this.

Reaction score
Please.. just PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! I am all up for graphic design, as I do it myself, but what is this community going to come to if their taught how to do everything? I'm a self taught graphic and motion designer... we should make people get to where some of us are the real way... One of my examples is my profile picture, or look in my sig!

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Please.. just PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! I am all up for graphic design, as I do it myself, but what is this community going to come to if their taught how to do everything? I'm a self taught graphic and motion designer... we should make people get to where some of us are the real way... One of my examples is my profile picture, or look in my sig!
I made this thread for people who are learning and really want to learn from an experienced graphic designer. Not everyone can teach themselves. I taught myself but it took around half a year to even get noticed by people. I have been doing graphic design for about 3 years now and I'm still learning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci