• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Graphics for Mods , VIP's , Admins etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you have the in-game friend rank?
You were moderator for a day right? xD
Yes. I was moderator for one day and then was demoted for reasons I felt were unfair. I wrote up an appeal and sent it to an admin 2 weeks ago, but have not yet received a response. :(
And they didn't give me friend rank in-game, either! :(

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: Tal_Pal
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): avatar
  3. Picture details: part or most of my skin with a decent background (I'm not picky feel free to experiment with it) plus my ign someplace.
  1. Minecraft username: Tal_Pal
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): signature
  3. Picture details: you can have my skin fighting with something or someone or training I don't care, with a background of either a map or something else ( feel free to experiment with this too I'm not picky) plus my ign someplace
They both don't half to match and my avatar will most likely be going on teamspeak
if you need a link to my skin let me know

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft username: duckluv321
What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Signature, and avatar if possible :)
Picture details: My skin with some kind of pretty minecraft background, and then my IGN in whatever text you think looks nice :)

Thanks in advance!

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft username: sneeze7

What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)):

Signature

Picture details:

Image of this map, My face pf my skin as a model chest and up. This should be on the ledt side of the image

Then I want a frame around the thing thats red

And also "Map Builder" text somewhere on it. 3D test if possible. The background image needs to be a screenshot of this map with either the boat, or one of the towers of the map.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/rapturous-drift---mcsgpmc-contest-submission/

B

Buxtonaters

1. Minecraft username: Buxtonaters
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Avatar and Signature? Avatar like KR's with doesn't matter what background and signature like your but with a light blue background ?
  3. Picture details:^^

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Locked by request.

I'm sad to see you go KungFu, I really loved the avatar and especially the signature you made for me. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci