• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Graphics for Mods , VIP's , Admins etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: fushisushi
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): An avatar like the one you made for KRaidium.
  3. Picture details: Can you make it a snow biome in the background?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft username: CaptButterToast
What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Thumbnail
Picture details:
Similar text to the one you have shown
Picture of one of the corns on fallen empire (if not possible, any mcsg map is good ;))
My skin in the corner (similar style to the slime in the corner of the one shown) holding a diamond shovel.

Minecraft username: CaptButterToast
What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Signature
Picture details: Similar to yours

Hope this isn't too much to ask

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: wertea
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Signature, with a MC avatar in it (like KRaidium) and name in writing like yours :3.
  3. Picture details: If you can Subway from Holdiay Resort in background if not anything really.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: wertea
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Signature, with a MC avatar in it (like KRaidium) and name in writing like yours :3.
  3. Picture details: If you can Subway from Holdiay Resort in background if not anything really.
Like my template or my current signature ?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: Mamiamacraft24
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Signature :)
  3. Picture details: Surprise me :3
    Pls can you do me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci