• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Graphics for Mods , VIP's , Admins etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: Denster91
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Signature
  3. Picture details: I would like me standing on the left side, looking slightly to the right. I would like the background to be a color picture of the top part of the collapsing twin towers in sg2, and I also want my name to be like in ShaunDepro's signature.
Thanks in advance :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: maxlupus
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Avatarform please, similiar to KRaidium's avatar. If you can, please use some white color morphing to light blue as a background. I would also like a signature ((if possible)) just like KRaidium's ((lol)) with a Portal 2 test chamber as a background ((once again, if possible)).
  3. Picture details: Nothing really, other than the upper. Much love.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: Mamiamacraft24
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Signature :)
  3. Picture details: Surprise me :3
    Pls can you do me :3
You're not a Mod, VIP, Admin etc.!

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: Mamiamacraft24
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Signature :)
  3. Picture details: Surprise me :3
    Pls can you do me :3
Nope.

P.s. I'll make all the graphics at weekend.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft username: Lululioness
  2. What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Desktop Wallpaper
  3. Picture details: I'd like a plains at sunset with me holding a diamond sword and a cake in front of me :) Have me on the left side and the sun being on the right of the picture :)

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft username: Angryjukebox
What kinda picture you want ? (Wallpaper , signature , something else (Explain)): Desktop Wallpaper
Picture details: Walking away from view on a beach, preferably at sunset.
P.S. I'm a friend, like lulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci