• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gravey4rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Its really starting to piss me off when people say gravey4rd isn't good at the game. He would 10 heart all of the haters. I honestly think they are all jealous. If gravey4rd wasn't good you wouldn't be able to maintain that extremely good ratio on hive and mcsg. Plus have the number 1 spot on mcsg. I've specated you twice. You're really good with the fns fishing rod and especially the bow. Your tactics are next gen, and you've owned some really good players. It just really annoys me...

P.S. Yes I know a status update would be sufficient but I can't fit this many characters in a status update.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't see why they would say he isn't good... He's put up the number 1 spot for so long and when you even get close to it he puts up an amazing fight for it.
Also, I've seen him play before and he's amazing at what he does.

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People seem to underestimate me because of my completely different playstyle, which is understandable. I bet that my playstyle is extremely boring to watch compared to people with aggressive playstyles like huahwi etc. I am a really defensive player and my #1 rule is.... survive (what a surprise) xD. Don't engage a fight unless you are pretty sure that you would win. If i run into a fight that could go either way.. i always run bcuz a 50/50 chance of winning isn't how i do stuff, i run, reset the fight and strike back once i'm full.

Problem with some players is that they are wayyy too aggressive and rely on their skills to 100% and sure.. some players are extremely good but unless you have some kind of defensive backup plan if things go south or become too much to handle (and yes this does happen a lot) you are most likely going to die. People that play this way usually get games where they look truly amazing if they succeed, afterall they just go all offensive and trust their own skills to 100% But... they probably get a lot of games "behind the scene" where they simply die from going too offensive as mentioned above.

This is of course my own opinion on this. There are players who can PvP just as good as me, no doubt, BUT this game is soo much more than just pure PvP.

Aaaaand the rant of extreeme seriousness is over:p (serious meter just exploded... time to go random mode for the rest of the day)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People seem to underestimate me because of my completely different playstyle, which is understandable. I bet that my playstyle is extremely boring to watch compared to people with aggressive playstyles like huahwi etc. I am a really defensive player and my #1 rule is.... survive (what a surprise) xD. Don't engage a fight unless you are pretty sure that you would win. If i run into a fight that could go either way.. i always run bcuz a 50/50 chance of winning isn't how i do stuff, i run, reset the fight and strike back once i'm full.

Problem with some players is that they are wayyy too aggressive and rely on their skills to 100% and sure.. some players are extremely good but unless you have some kind of defensive backup plan if things go south or become too much to handle (and yes this does happen a lot) you are most likely going to die. People that play this way usually get games where they look truly amazing if they succeed, afterall they just go all offensive and trust their own skills to 100% But... they probably get a lot of games "behind the scene" where they simply die from going too offensive as mentioned above.

This is of course my own opinion on this. There are players who can PvP just as good as me, no doubt, BUT this game is soo much more than just pure PvP.

Aaaaand the rant of extreeme seriousness is over:p (serious meter just exploded... time to go random mode for the rest of the day)
Man of strats not just pvp right there

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score

I don't know how you play like that without getting bored, especially considering the amount of games you play. I get bored within playing 3 games even with an aggressive playing style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci