• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gravey4rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
2 things keeps me going, defending #1 aaand my youtube. If it wasn't for those 2 i would have quit a long time ago:p
So what you're basically saying is that if you, oh I dont know, got a ton of dislikes on your videos you would quit mcsg?

*Gets youtube bots ready, then replaces Gravey4rd as #1*

Just kidding, I actually watch most of your vids :p

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I think gravey4rd is a great guy he's the first perosn I was a fan of and I'm still a fan on him to this day he's a great pvper and I never 1v1'd him really and I would love to do soo one day I remember one time back in 2012 when he was still a mod and I was agains't him 3 team and I killd one person and then the 2 show'd up and killd me. Anywho Great guy and he is truely worthy he's 1# MCGamer player.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
2 things keeps me going, defending #1 aaand my youtube. If it wasn't for those 2 i would have quit a long time ago:p
Defending it from who? :p I don't think anyone's going to threaten you lol

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Darkrai is like, 200 wins away ;-;
360 lmao. And darkrai has school :p

Funny cuz darkrai always made fun of me playing too much during school, look at him now looooool

E

Ephiza

Funny cuz darkrai always made fun of me playing too much during school, look at him now looooool
I just woke up and I round...don't make fun of me ;c

TheGhostOfGod

Survivor
Reaction score

yo you got banned for like a year and still have more time played than me don't be hating

btw, i play short games so i can get as many wins as possible in a short space of times homie

anyway that's just friendly jokes between us, we can settle on majestic being a booster amiright

E

Ephiza

yo you got banned for like a year and still have more time played than me don't be hating

btw, i play short games so i can get as many wins as possible in a short space of times homie

anyway that's just friendly jokes between us, we can settle on majestic being a booster amiright
He said he doesn't boost 1 game, then he started insulting my stats, then, when he leaves, 8 donors leave with him...hmm...

Choco_

Spectator
Reaction score
Ehm, just how do you find motivation to play ._.
You have almost twice his games :eek:

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
xExtract IS better at pvp than gravey.
Toxic used to be better than him before he quit :( RIP TOXIC.
But yes, I see your point, he is better than a lot of people .
Toxic was better then him? Huh? They are impossible to compare considering the play on diffrent networks. The one fight that toxic posted means nothing bcuz #1 it's only one fight and #2 gravely couldn't use his tactics, considering it was DM.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Gravey4rd doesn't boost mlgmagestic boosted HARD he sat there on eu 150+ with 5 mcalts and /killd. 200 wins in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci