• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Green Grass

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes!

• No (explain why please)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
This map is really amazing, people are obviously comparing this to Par 72 because it has the exact same concept.
The only difference is this map is 100x better than Par (Sorry)!​

• The concept is basic, but built so well and like you said, you have used favorite landmarks from other maps and implemented them into a suitable style for the map. Genius!​
  • Detailed, got water, flat ground, terraforming and good for PvP in general.​
The only thing I would change is some of the trees, you have more default than custom trees. Custom makes everything better so I recommend you make a variety of custom trees to finish it.

+1 for me, I really hope this is accepted because is bound to be a favorite!
Best modern map so far ;).​
Thank you, you are the first one that distinguished between the map concept and the final map, and we are grateful for it! Until now almost all the community seemed to only judge the map by the concept without really putting attention to the final product and how our map is different to par72.

We decided to use default trees because we think they suit best an MCSG map. However we might add a few ones to some areas on a possible future update. Thanks for the suggestion!

Why didn't you submit this before par? I cry every time ;-;. Not saying par is bad, par72 is my favorite map, but the builds on this one are so good, but bc it's so like par, good luck getting it in.
This map was mainly built by two of us, since we are college students it was really hard to finish it quickly needless to say, impossible to post before par72, even if we had the idea of the golf club before par72 appeared.

Wonderful map! Would love to see it in the map rotation! But the timing is not good, it probably won't be added since a map already exists similar to it (Par 72). But build wise, it looks amazing! Would love to do some builds with you ;)
We hope that the MCGamer staff team realize that even if similar concept, the final map is different and unique in its own way. Besides, the golf course is just a feature on the map, just like any train, parking lot, airport or other feature buildings you can find on several maps.

And we might consider doing another map if this one gets accepted, if it does, we like the idea of additional builders!

You guys made it ;)
All the time and effort put into this map is outstanding!

All the best!
Yeah! Big thank you for being there since the very early stages! Thanks again for your support, we really appreciate it!

*cough cough* Par 72 *cough cough*
ʸᵉᵃʰ, ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵈᵒʷᶰᶫᵒᵃᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵖ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘᵈᵍᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅

Reaction score
Madres mortal, te la rifaste, recuerdo en los tiempos de Predators como entraba a ese server en el cual lo hiciste, mientras nosotros jugabamos tu metiendole huevos al mapa para que este sueño se hiciera realidad, y se hará, felicidades compa

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ʸᵉᵃʰ, ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵈᵒʷᶰᶫᵒᵃᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵖ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘᵈᵍᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅
I actually did. Has the same theme as Par 72. Not saying it's a bad map. In fact, it's a great map. However the golf theme was already taken here at MCGamer, that's why I have doubts of it making the server. If it does then congrats, the builds are detailed and everything is layed out nicely.

I'm sorry if I came off rude in that comment, that's just what my first thoughts were after seeing the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci