• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Green Grass

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes!

• No (explain why please)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So basically what you're saying is you used your youtube subs to give you support from extremely inactive accounts? That's basically scamming man...
Sorry but it's not, Dude is there any reason you are acting like this?
You hate this map with all your anger or what?

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Sorry but it's not, Dude is there any reason you are acting like this?
You hate this map with all your anger or what?
No, I just feel it's bs when someone uploads a map and it hasn't even been a week yet and it already has 180 votes yes. Like the map is not bad but never in the history of this forums has a map got this much attention in half a week. Not Zone, not turb, not par 72, not holiday or valleyside or any other popular map that's actually on the servers. I've been on these forums for quite a while and I've never seen anything like this. It just doesn't happen unless it's done in a less than legitimate way.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
So basically what you're saying is you used your youtube subs to give you support from extremely inactive accounts? That's basically scamming man...
First of all, inactive FORUM accounts doesn't mean inactive players. If you didn't know, MCSG community isn’t composed only by english-speaker, forum-active players. Go ahead and give a look to these people’s stats, you’ll see that they are actives and some even have more playtime and more wins than you. By sharing my video I’m just giving spanish speakers a chance to know the map and actually be able to share their opinions in the thread, as otherwise they would miss it. Sorry if it bothers you the fact that I make something more accessible to an otherwise left out part of the community of MCSG.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
cuando van a aceptar el mapa Mortal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member