• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Green Grass

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes!

• No (explain why please)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
You are so low man, this map has some serious alt spams...

AlpakaWhacker is there anything that can be done about this?

EDIT:

Lo mismo digo esta genial :)
Lo mismo pienso jajaja ojala este pronto en mcsg
Genial el mapa Mortal de verdad me ha gustado verlo aqui y espero que dentro de poco pueda verlo en MCSG y poder jugarlo! Mucha suerte!
Good luck!
Si, esta genial ojala lo acepten!
De acuerdo contigo :D I agree
Don't make five different posts, please just make multiple replies in one message like I have done here.

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score

EDIT:

Don't make five different posts, please just make multiple replies in one message like I have done here.
Mind ur own bussiness, idk these guys at all, but you don't need to be going on their thread and making a huge message about something you need to Inbox instead of blaming all of these awesome map builders for doing, and you don't even know if they had anything to do with it.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score

LOL

As you can see, almost every person you are accusing of being an alt posted something in Spanish. It is not a coincidence. These people don't speak English or at least not very well, therefore, they don't check the forums. That explains their inactivity. Even if 4 of them are active on the forums (If you want to accuse someone at least check your evidence first).
Also, you didn't even took time to check all the facts before accusing me. Otherwise you'll know that I am a Spanish youtuber with 3700 subscribers. As I said, Spanish people don't check the forums but when they saw the trailer I posted on my channel they decided to show their feedback on the forums...

So please as Darkness_bolt123 said PM an admin if you want instead of posting this kind of messages and if you have something to tell me PM me instead of flaming on the thread. Thanks

Last edited:

SheepVicho

Spectator
Reaction score
esta genial el mapa, me gustaria jugarlo y ojala que lo pongan :D y el trailer increible
2015-02-22_22.53.49.png

Reaction score
Tiene baneadas cuentas con hacks o que se yo y sigue entrando a la red a boostear, no es ilógico? Su propio amigo que le ayudaba a a ganar me lo dijo, y también después de checar los juegos de iWinster todas las arenas eran de 6 y estaba el mismo team en todas. Y lo peor es que sigue y sigue entrando con cuentas alts.
Este no es un thread para su discusion, si no del mapa... Demuestra tu nivel de madurez o por lo menos tu experiencia como jugador de MCSG, ya tienes 1000 wins no eres cualquier randy, gracias

Blacklaas

Platinum
Reaction score
Este no es un thread para su discusion, si no del mapa... Demuestra tu nivel de madurez o por lo menos tu experiencia como jugador de MCSG, ya tienes 1000 wins no eres cualquier randy, gracias
Lo sé, disculpa. Solo respondía la pregunta, ahora lo borro. : )

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
LOL

As you can see, almost every person you are accusing of being an alt posted something in Spanish. It is not a coincidence. These people don't speak English or at least not very well, therefore, they don't check the forums. That explains their inactivity. Even if 4 of them are active on the forums (If you want to accuse someone at least check your evidence first).
Also, you didn't even took time to check all the facts before accusing me. Otherwise you'll know that I am a Spanish youtuber with 3700 subscribers. As I said, Spanish people don't check the forums but when they saw the trailer I posted on my channel they decided to show their feedback on the forums...

So please as Darkness_bolt123 said PM an admin if you want instead of posting this kind of messages and if you have something to tell me PM me instead of flaming on the thread. Thanks
So basically what you're saying is you used your youtube subs to give you support from extremely inactive accounts? That's basically scamming man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci