• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Green Oak City (Name up for improvement)

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, I thought i was in the clan... I built that building with PRO on it. And i built the bridges surrounding corn. Please give me some credit by putting me in the clan list.

E

EagleMan

Hey Darby100 you forgot me for Terraforming.
EDIT: You have to go on the server to see this map properly. It looks amazing inside it.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Darby100 you forgot me for Terraforming.
EDIT: You have to go on the server to see this map properly. It looks amazing inside it.
Oh sorry, your name isn't on the team chat, so I didn't realize. Will add :)

Should put some trees in there looks a little bland..
Like I said, it's not done yet. Trees will come later, after all the major structures are complete :D There is some, and we have a forest that I didn't post a screenshot of in the thread, so here you go:
2013-12-11_16.03.17.png

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
You do realise I built the airport, helped yoyal with the city area, built the graveyard with a little help, and built a lot of spawn. And blunt did say I was head builder so... Why do I get no credit?

E

EagleMan

You do realise I built the airport, helped yoyal with the city area, built the graveyard with a little help, and built a lot of spawn. And blunt did say I was head builder so... Why do I get no credit?
Give him a break, he's basing this off the group chat on skype.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to all who didn't get any credit. If I missed you, please feel free to tell me so. Blunt wouldn't give me a list, so like EagleMan said, I had to base it off the Skype chat. You're added now RedRavenMC :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci