• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Green Oak City (Name up for improvement)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
For the amount of builders ect. you have, i't isin't amazing. It looks like the world is a vanilla minecraft world, and the 'terraforming' can't just be smoothing out these biomes. you need something that stands out, that gives your map something to put it above the rest. Apart from that it looks good. I like the corn quite a bit.

Bentomkeke

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For the amount of builders ect. you have, i't isin't amazing. It looks like the world is a vanilla minecraft world, and the 'terraforming' can't just be smoothing out these biomes. you need something that stands out, that gives your map something to put it above the rest. Apart from that it looks good. I like the corn quite a bit.

Bentomkeke
Some of our builders are rather inactive. I see what you mean, and hopefully when it's done it will have that special something :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like corn!!!!!

Of course, since it is a map in progress, it is going to have lots of updates and detail.

Only part I dont like is the beach, seems kinda random to me.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like corn!!!!!

Of course, since it is a map in progress, it is going to have lots of updates and detail.

Only part I dont like is the beach, seems kinda random to me.
There's a desert biome in there that I'm not entirely sure about as well =P

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
i love the corn but the rest looks a lot like sg 4, but for the rest good job! :)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well it's a bit copied... :/
You said "but the rest looks a lot like sg 4, but for the rest good job!" Is the rest that looks like Sg4 good? I don't really think it does look like Sg4 anyways.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys the reason i have been inactive is because, The server is in 1.7 right? And i only get 10 fps without opftifine. So i am still on 1.6.4, As soon as Optifine 1.7 comes out, ill be on the server more :)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys the reason i have been inactive is because, The server is in 1.7 right? And i only get 10 fps without opftifine. So i am still on 1.6.4, As soon as Optifine 1.7 comes out, ill be on the server more :)
Nope it's 1.6.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci