• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Guardians {EU} Clan

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
PvP Strenghts should be ping.
Being honest with you, if someone has good ping you need to find ways to get around it. It's survival games, you can't just say "Oh yeah, he only has good ping so he's a bad player" but reality is, if whatever they have is legal and it can kill you then it doesn't matter.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Being honest with you, if someone has good ping you need to find ways to get around it. It's survival games, you can't just say "Oh yeah, he only has good ping so he's a bad player" but reality is, if whatever they have is legal and it can kill you then it doesn't matter.
Im not saying he is not a good player, he is, trust me, but his ping is ridicilous. He doesnt even use his rod soemtimes just runs and swings.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im not saying he is not a good player, he is, trust me, but his ping is ridicilous. He doesnt even use his rod soemtimes just runs and swings.
Is it legal? Yes
Can it kill you? Yes

Why should he care? He used something to his advantage to kill you, in a clan war for example you can't DQ someone for having good ping. You can complain, "He's only good because he has good ping!" But the other team won't care, they'll be laughing.

Also, there is a difference of knowing how to use the sword and having good ping, that's a good misunderstanding people seem to have.

Someone good at sword = ping abuser, regardless of evidence.

Eylsiss_PR

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Elysiss
What should we call you?: Elysiss
Where are you from?: England <3
Do you have Skype and Teamspeak3?: I do indeed
Skype Name: Nick has it
Teamspeak3 Name: Elysiss
Wins: 195+ at this current point in time
Games Played: 560+ at this current point in time
PVP Strenghts: Im exceptionally good with the bow, i like to use it a lot as it is one of my strengths. I tend to annoy people by killing them with just my bow xD. Im also good at bow spamming and dodging arrows at the same time. Im very good when people charge at me i set the on fire and kill them with da strafes. Im getting a lot better at rod spamming/using the rod to my advantage when running away from teams or just using it to kill someone, but occasionally, i can never connect with my rod therefore i can die a lot easier than i should die. Im also good with getting sword combos, and i have been told by the best two PvPers on EU servers that they find it very hard to get combos on me. Oh and also, my ping, its on 18 to MCSG :p
PVP Weaknesses: Sometimes i just run into situations i should never have run into. Such as being on low hearts and trying to kill someone i can't. Also the lag, hackers ect... Which no one can deal with. Im not very good at ice fights but im trying to get better
Favourite Maps: I have many favourite maps, including Valleyside, Chernobyl 2015, holiday resort, SG4, Avariciha, solar frost, Oh and Fortress Pyke (no one has a route apart from me so i always win)
Which clans have you been in before: #Duality (disbanded) and #Voltage (disbanded)
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: I have good friends in here and i think i can help improve the clan.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Elysiss
What should we call you?: Elysiss
Where are you from?: England <3
Do you have Skype and Teamspeak3?: I do indeed
Skype Name: Nick has it
Teamspeak3 Name: Elysiss
Wins: 195+ at this current point in time
Games Played: 560+ at this current point in time
PVP Strenghts: Im exceptionally good with the bow, i like to use it a lot as it is one of my strengths. I tend to annoy people by killing them with just my bow xD. Im also good at bow spamming and dodging arrows at the same time. Im very good when people charge at me i set the on fire and kill them with da strafes. Im getting a lot better at rod spamming/using the rod to my advantage when running away from teams or just using it to kill someone, but occasionally, i can never connect with my rod therefore i can die a lot easier than i should die. Im also good with getting sword combos, and i have been told by the best two PvPers on EU servers that they find it very hard to get combos on me. Oh and also, my ping, its on 18 to MCSG :p
PVP Weaknesses: Sometimes i just run into situations i should never have run into. Such as being on low hearts and trying to kill someone i can't. Also the lag, hackers ect... Which no one can deal with. Im not very good at ice fights but im trying to get better
Favourite Maps: I have many favourite maps, including Valleyside, Chernobyl 2015, holiday resort, SG4, Avariciha, solar frost, Oh and Fortress Pyke (no one has a route apart from me so i always win)
Which clans have you been in before: #Duality (disbanded) and #Voltage (disbanded)
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: I have good friends in here and i think i can help improve the clan.
Good lcuk and have fun dude <3

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is it legal? Yes
Can it kill you? Yes

Why should he care? He used something to his advantage to kill you, in a clan war for example you can't DQ someone for having good ping. You can complain, "He's only good because he has good ping!" But the other team won't care, they'll be laughing.

Also, there is a difference of knowing how to use the sword and having good ping, that's a good misunderstanding people seem to have.

Someone good at sword = ping abuser, regardless of evidence.
You win the argument.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: theabacaman
What should we call you?: Ross or baca
Where are you from?: England
Do you have Skype and Teamspeak3?: yes
Skype Name: theabacaman
Teamspeak3 Name: my nickname is usually ross/theabacaman
Wins:606
Games Played:3000
PVP Strenghts: Im good with a bow , like bowspamming and and genrally killing with a bow, im also good with a sword if it comes down to it.
PVP Weaknesses f n s is an issue as I am not the best at placing it and i run into it stupididly now and again
Favourite Maps: winds of change
Which clans have you been in before: voltage theforce ghost(for a bit)
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: well I think this clan is really good and I want to play for a good clan with nice people
Good luck <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci