• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Guardians {EU} Clan

shade7G

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it legal? Yes
Can it kill you? Yes

Why should he care? He used something to his advantage to kill you, in a clan war for example you can't DQ someone for having good ping. You can complain, "He's only good because he has good ping!" But the other team won't care, they'll be laughing.

Also, there is a difference of knowing how to use the sword and having good ping, that's a good misunderstanding people seem to have.

Someone good at sword = ping abuser, regardless of evidence.
Wow, whos preserving me, I got a tear *hugs* :')

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it legal? Yes
Can it kill you? Yes

Why should he care? He used something to his advantage to kill you, in a clan war for example you can't DQ someone for having good ping. You can complain, "He's only good because he has good ping!" But the other team won't care, they'll be laughing.

Also, there is a difference of knowing how to use the sword and having good ping, that's a good misunderstanding people seem to have.

Someone good at sword = ping abuser, regardless of evidence.
But then you fight Austin_HG and you cannot hit him

Iambester911

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: bester911
What should we call you?: Bester
Where are you from?: UK (England)
Do you have Skype and Teamspeak3?: Yes
Skype Name: Maximum.fox
Teamspeak3 Name: Bester911
Wins: 1069
Games Played: 2800+
PVP Strenghts: Rod, Bow and sword
PVP Weaknesses: FnS since I never place it at the right times and sometimes run into my own FnS
Favourite Maps: SG 4, Teweran SG 2 and valleyside
Which clans have you been in before: InverseSG, Penguin squad and Slime army (First ever clan made)
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: Since the owner is an extremely good pvper who I would like to get to know and see how he runs his own clan.

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
Cheerleader, I teamed with shant once along time ago when I had 100 wins on the US servers. This looks like one if the top EU clans, you have some outstanding PvPers in my opinion. ;)

ConorPlaysMcHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ConorPlaysMcHD
What should we call you?: Conor ;P
Where are you from?: IRELAND!
Skype Name: conorplaysmchd
Teamspeak3 Name: ConorPlaysMcHD
Wins: 200+
Games Played: 1000+
PVP Strenghts: I am good with the sword and i am not bad at the fishing rod and fns.
PVP Weaknesses Hackers, Teams in good gear and lag.
Favourite Maps: SG4
Which clans have you been in before: Loads of clans i cant name! But i was in a clan with you before rex and we had great fun!
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: Because this looks like a very good clan and i want to be apart of a clan where i can have fun and get better form it <3!

Thanks, Conor <3

alexthebeast

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ConorPlaysMcHD
What should we call you?: Conor ;P
Where are you from?: IRELAND!
Skype Name: conorplaysmchd
Teamspeak3 Name: ConorPlaysMcHD
Wins: 200+
Games Played: 1000+
PVP Strenghts: I am good with the sword and i am not bad at the fishing rod and fns.
PVP Weaknesses Hackers, Teams in good gear and lag.
Favourite Maps: SG4
Which clans have you been in before: Loads of clans i cant name! But i was in a clan with you before rex and we had great fun!
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: Because this looks like a very good clan and i want to be apart of a clan where i can have fun and get better form it <3!

Thanks, Conor <3
What part of ireland are you from?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci